D2 Revival

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D2 Revival

Post by Phaser »

First off, Thanks for making so many replys on the last post i made. I thought that was awesome. Anyways I made a post at the hangar about this last revival. www.stealthshangar.com is the link. Once again..the post is on the main page. Thanks to everyone for all of the participation. Either E-mail me Phaser@stealthshangar.com or reply to this with any Questions or comments. Thanks :wink:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Well, it wasn't the greatest D2 Revival ever, but I still did have plenty of fun once I got into a game or two. Phaser, the game with your brother was particularly funny :P. We need to get some of the Old-Skoolers from this forum to show up for the next Revival, as well as some of the PD regulars I mentioned. I'd like to see a Revival with three games going with once and tons of action. Long live D2! :D
Sniper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sniper »

I recently moved into a new place, and I have an extra room for an office. Going to turn it into a respectable reocrding studio for my music, and have two extra computers that run Win95 and striclty D2 with my two CH F-16 Combat sticks :)

Man, I haven't been here in a loooong time. Feels good to get into D2 again. I miss it so much! :(
Phaser
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Phaser »

this has stayed 2 replys for a long time!!
woohoo!!!