DLE-XP 1.0.0.80: Various fixes

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

DLE-XP 1.0.0.80: Various fixes

Post by Diedel »

Moved here.
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Dynamic robot/ship calculation seems to be working perfectly now.

Align all sides checkbox works much better, although for some reason if you check or uncheck it, and immediately following that hit one of the buttons to translate/rotate/flip the texture, its state is 'forgotten'. I personally don't think it's enough to care about as I can always correct the state when I actually want to use it.

As for the actual alignment. Bit of a funny case there.

When 'align all sides' is checked, it will align quite happily across different sides of the same cube when the 'align children' button is pressed... but it won't align textures in any other cube, even if they are on the same side. When 'align all sides' isn't checked, it does still work like it used to - textures are aligned from one cube to the next, provided the side number is the same.

This is probably why it still isn't aligning across edges shared by multiple cubes with different planes, and so on, as well.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Yeah, I changed that when I was pretty tired. So the new alignment feature isn't "done" yet. I will look into it today when I am awake and actually capable of thinking contiguously. ;)