Moon's Descendarium...

A forum just for you old time Descent and Descent2 players.
Neumaennl
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Moon's Descendarium...

Post by Neumaennl »

...is obviously down :cry:

does anyone know of an archive site where it is still accessable or does anyone have it mirrored on HDD?

perhaps someone has contact to Moon and can make him put the content back online somewhere - I'm sure some webspace can be found
it was the 'bestest' source for all the infos on descent singleplayer and descent robots n such

it would be a shame if this information would be lost - it should be available for the public

so PLEEEZE help me if you can
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

i haven't, but have you tried the Way Back Machine?
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

ask in news://alt.games.descent wow talk about old skool

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

I have offered Moon to host the Descendarium on one of my web accounts until he has his own domain, but haven't received a reply so far. Maybe simply because of the weekend.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Re:

Post by MD-2389 »

fyrephlie wrote:i haven't, but have you tried the Way Back Machine?
That would only get back the text, and maybe a few of the images if they were archived at all. That wouldn't recover any of the demo files. Those would have to be re-created from scratch if Moon doesn't have them anymore.
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Neumaennl
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Neumaennl »

well the archive works (kind of, I didn't have the time to really go through it yet) and Diedel: It would be great if you could get Moon to offer his stuff again

so I thank y'all for your help