Stats not working?

This is the place for chat on DBB Distributed Computing projects... remember team #39070 for Stanfords Folding @ Home project.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Stats not working?

Post by Jeff250 »

I've been doing this for a weekish with the console version and my personal stats page:
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main ... mnum=39070
isn't working, and I'm not appearing on the team page. What's goin on? My logs show sent in completed work, so if my CPU is going to die prematurally from overclocking, I'd at least rather have a cool screen saver with immediate results.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Check to see if team # in config is 39070?

[edit] DOH!

No, stats are down for me 2. I have 2 processes that cannot upload results to the servers either. I see no notification of servers being down so either they haven't posted it yet or some big friggin router is down on the internet.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

Yeah, I'm assuming the team stuff is right because the link I posted was the one given to me in the automatically generated html file.
KompresZor
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by KompresZor »

Jeff I think there may be something wrong, I searched on Stanfords stat site for your name and couldn't find you :shock:

Could you post your log file and maybe we can figure out whats going on, or you could post to the F@H Forum for help. Linky
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

I deleted everything and reinstalled them from scratch (I say them because of my HT setup). Looks like it's working fine now. Dunno what the problem was.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

mmm 600points.