Show Weapon Icons crash.

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Show Weapon Icons crash.

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

Okay....before I enabled that lightmap fix earlier, I had these cool weapon icons along the bottom and top of my screen which showed off my weapons and misc. items like Quads, Afterburner, Headlights, etc. It was a neato HUD. But now it no longer appears and I get the standard cockpit display from Descent 1. (you know, the one with the two curved 'frame bars' going from the bottom center to the upper corners. Not that I don't like the original cockpit view, I just think its outdated and it obscures a lot of my screen. So when I thought the cockpit option 'show weapon icons' was the answer, it won't let me do it. Because EVERY TIME I click that option, it immediately exits out to the desktop. Can't seem to figure out why.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

There is a thread at the top of this forum area you're supposed to having read. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce your problem. Which D2X-XL version are you using?

You can assign a key to weapon icon control, and toggle through the possible display positions using it.

There's another thread particularly for bug reports. Please use that one in the future. ;)