Bugreport V 1.6.162

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

Deathhand
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Bugreport V 1.6.162

Post by Deathhand »

Hi there, after several updates missed I've downloaded V1.6.162 and found a bug in the keyboardcontrols. I am using Shift to fire and the Keypad to Pitch an turn (keys 4 to 9 on keypad).
so if I push Shift with keypadkeys at the same time the pitching or turns won't be done or it locks so I turn all around my axes without pressing a key anymore.
Additional info: Numlock is on while testing this.
There is no problem with the ALT or Control-Key in combination with the Keypad. Just with Shift+Keypadkeys.

MfG

HTH
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Hi Deathhand,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sorry to do this to you, but can you please read the Announcement Thread?

In that thread, you'll find more info and a link to the SourceForge.net/ D2X-XL page.

There you can make your bug reports so we can better Diedel's work for the D2X-XL project.

Please be sure to add the OS, contents of d2x.ini, and what video card + drivers you are using.

Any other question feel free to ask.

Thanks again!

Aus-RED-5 :)
Deathhand
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Deathhand »

Hi there,

thanks for the info. So please remove my account then from this forum, because writing bugreports to Descent2 X-Xl was the only intention to me to make an account here month ago (when it was the Bug-Report-Forum).

Thank you very much and bye bye.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Deathhand,

Sorry, I have nothing to do with deleting accounts. ;)

Besides, no need to do that.
You can always come here and post in the D2X-XL Questions & Answers if you like.

There is the Afterburner Project - hires textures by DizzyRox if you care to follow it.
Check out the Important and interesting threads and links for some of the projects that are for D2X-XL.

Maybe even post some feeback about D2X-XL.

Either way, its all up to you. :)

Regards,
Aus-RED-5