Cloak issue with D2-XL 1.8.15

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Cloak issue with D2-XL 1.8.15

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

When I snag a cloak item and when I save my game and reload with the cloak still active. It automatically cancels out the cloak, which makes it useless. Say for instance, I snag a cloak item, I save my game before I rush into a room full of robots so if my cloak and dagger technique doesn't work, I can always reload from the cloak snagging and retry again, right? Well, after reloading, it just expires the cloak right off the bat, regardless of how long I actually had it before I saved. Might want to fix this.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Re: Cloak issue with D2-XL 1.8.15

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

DarkFlameWolf wrote:When I snag a cloak item and when I save my game and reload with the cloak still active. It automatically cancels out the cloak, which makes it useless. Say for instance, I snag a cloak item, I save my game before I rush into a room full of robots so if my cloak and dagger technique doesn't work, I can always reload from the cloak snagging and retry again, right? Well, after reloading, it just expires the cloak right off the bat, regardless of how long I actually had it before I saved. Might want to fix this.
Might want to make a bug report at the SourceForge.net site, not here.

Please read the Annoucement Thread if you don't know where to post it.