* FAQ    * Search  * Register * Login 
Active topics
Unanswered topics

All times are UTC-06:00



Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 am 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 4193
ICQ: 6955979
Website: http://bubbalou.event3dstudios.com
Location: Dallas Texas USA
Diedel wrote:
Don't you think the official D2X-XL forum is a better place to post about D2X-XL specific stuff than here? ;)


That would be a mistake since this originally was for everyone not just XL

keep posting here and PD, Novacron

_________________

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:04 pm 
Offline
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:08 am
Posts: 1074
Location: Minnesota, USA
For once I can honestly say that I agree completely with BUBBALOU. People may be interested in using those textures for other projects, not just for using them in XL.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:59 pm 
Offline
DBB Friend
DBB Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:27 am
Posts: 1604
ICQ: 243831557
Yahoo Messenger: AusRED5
AOL: AuzzieGeorge
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Guys, he's free to post where ever he wants and to make the textures for whoever he wants.
He's not being forced to do anything.

He has been making the textures for the D2X-XL project.
There for, it would be better to move the project to Diedel's forum.

You two are trying to making an issue out of nothing. :roll:


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:27 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Yes, it always was for everyone - for everyone using D2X-XL, because only D2X-XL allows to use hires textures. Of course you may be able use the textures elsewhere, but they were intended for D2X-XL, and Nova stated that when starting his project. So - apart from him being free to stay whereever he choses to - using the D2X-XL forum for D2X-XL related stuff is a logical choice. Anyway, who hinders you to download his textures, even from my site? I cannot and will not control that, and if you chose to dislike me and stay away from me (d3jake), or at one point of time starting to believe I'd be a good target (bubba) that's your problem.

Get your facts right and apply some reason.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Hmm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:25 pm 
Offline
DBB Ace
DBB Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 pm
Posts: 61
ICQ: 98862832
Website: http://novacron.sitesled.com
WLM: novacron@hotmail.com
AOL: n0vacr0n
Location: CA
I actually didn't even know there were more than one project that supported hi-res textures in D2...

I'll keep posting here, because it's cozy... :D


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:32 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 4193
ICQ: 6955979
Website: http://bubbalou.event3dstudios.com
Location: Dallas Texas USA
I'm all in favor of novacron being a crossposter :P

Just do not lock yourself into one forum, was my intention of my post.

Other D2x Projects will add Hires texture support you can be assured of that.

All is good NC keep up the good work need any help just ask

_________________

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:36 am 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Bubbalou,

\"Other D2X projects will add hires texture support\"?

Interesting to hear. And which would that be? There is only one coming to my mind, and to be honest: I will do everything I can to prevent stuff made for D2X-XL being ripped by that project, for two reasons: That project's maintainer has an exceptionally low opinion of me, and by his rejecting to take over the Linux port of D2X-XL (which I had offered to him) instead asking my assistance in ripping from D2X-XL (W32 at that time) whatever he liked, he is responsible for a split in the Descent community lasting to this very day with his claim to offer the truest to vanilla Descent D2 mod. I have read that it is planned to add colored lighting to that project, and now I hear about hires textures. What is next? Can I hear the \"I hate Diedel\" faction applaude - those people who opposed me so much for turning D2X-XL into something \"non Descent\"? If I look at what this place has turned to, and how this thing is turning, I can only marvel at man's capability of hiding the truth about himself from himself.

There's so many people here who have been a PITA for me, even when I just tried to do my work here (because I didn't have a better place, a place like the D2X-XL forum). People who basically hated me because they couldn't control me. Or people like you: People who at one point of time turned against me w/o me ever really knowing why, people who love to be part of a mob allowing them to show their worst w/o fear of consequences. I tried to be meek, and I tried to be mild, but you kept trampling on me.

I really hate this place, and I hate the people that poured their hatred over me for so long, for the one and only reason that all that is in them is hatred, filth and envy at those who can accomplish more than they could ever dream of accomplishing. If I was God, this place would be a desert (I know I am not and I know it's better that way ...). Quite a few people here really are a major, painful exercise in learning forgiveness.

Just one message to you: You won't stop me. If I retreat, then it's only to have a break and recover. And if I have to, I will port the entire D2X-XL project to a better engine, and simply blow every other Descent version out of the water, period. I can do it.


jake,

the question is not what you want - it is what Novacron wants. Somehow this looks to me like the only person trying to take away his freedom of choice is you.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:16 am 
Offline
DXX Master
DXX Master

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:11 am
Posts: 229
Do not worry - I do not plan to \"steal\" or \"rip\" the work of Novacron (Nevertheless this would be something between Novacron and me. And I respect his opinion no matter which he has). And if you still think I see your port as a competition, do not worry as well - I do not give a f***. I do my work for fun and share it. It can be that simple. So there's no reason for you to blow.

But I feel really sorry for you...


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:24 am 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Zico,

you can stuff your dumb and arrogant comments up your ass.

I would love to see D2X-Rebirth gone for three reasons:
  1. For the way you have spoken about me (here is a reminder and here is a link to the entire chat log (*))
  2. For the way you declined my offer to help with D2X-W32, \"generously\" offering to accept my help in ripping from it what you liked (I am so sorry that rejecting being your drone made me an \"arrogant wanker\", as you put it in that chat the log of which is still available on the internet)
  3. For splitting the Descent community
You could have had a leading role in D2X-XL, and it would have certainly been very beneficial for you. I am not a \"bossy\" project leader. As things went, and as I got to know you, I thank God however you aren't. I'd never want somebody with your character in a team I work with. Actually you are the pitiful person here.

(*) You denied that had been you. Very obviously there must be a second Zico working on a D2X clone then, right?


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:29 am 
Offline
DXX Master
DXX Master

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:11 am
Posts: 229
Talk about splitting, I talk about alternatives. Last word.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:31 am 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Alternative? Alternative to what? You're talking bullcrap. You can have plain vanilla Descent 2 with D2X-XL as well, and if at some corner there is a flaw, people just have to tell me, and it will be ironed out. D2X-XL has a history of thousands of changes, and lots and lots of them have been made due to user requests. If people kindly ask, instead of cursing at me, I will add what they desire. I am for freedom and openness, not for tieing people to my ideas about how things have to go.

Of course you are not \"stealing\" Nova's work. But you are exploiting work that has been done for other projects, and in these projects.

The only justification I can see for D2X-R is the software renderer, allowing it to be used on hardware not offering hardware graphics acceleration. Something I'd have gladly seen you add to D2X-XL.

D1X-R is another story. D2X-XL can get only so close to D1 (although playing Descent 1 missions with D2X-XL is a noteworthy experience).

Oh well. There will be a D4X in the future, in some way or the other.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am 
Offline
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:08 am
Posts: 1074
Location: Minnesota, USA
Quote:
I tried to be meek, and I tried to be mild, but you kept trampling on me.


Laff.

Since trying to stick up for what you belive in seems to attract trolls, why do you argue with them? It's clear that all they want is you to explode at them, so why do you let them get what they want? Moving your d2x-xl stuff to another forum is a great idea, you control who make the rules. Here, you don't, and because of that, you have attracted somewhat of a troll following. So why do you allow them to get what they want? Every time you argue, I don't think that anyone really changes opinion. Both camps of thought are dug in and aren't going to budge, so why fight the war when nothing good will come of it? Certainly its nice when you've seem to've made your point, I've done that loads of times (not ust in threads relating to you) but if the major opinion of the group is not going to change, why fight it?


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:59 am 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Ja, but I did shut up for a long time, and people kept getting at me, and it finally was enough. I also had no other place at that time. And finally is that mentality of just harrassing people for the fun of it so entirely alien to me that it is very hard to understand for me that there are people you cannot reason with.

Following your advice, I should probably ignore you too. You seem to be a person enjoying to provoke others (something I will never understand: I just don't have so low a character - just low enough to eventually fight back, admittedly. But that's probably another \"peculiarity\" about me: I am honest to myself about myself).

Anyhow, I have my own forum now where I can keep up good order, and where a lot of good people have gathered who have similar ideas about having peace on a forum (before you judge prematurely now, try it yourself. Unless you just want to troll around of course, that is).


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:10 pm 
Offline
DBB Captain
DBB Captain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:48 pm
Posts: 703
Website: http://www.pumosoftware.co.nr
WLM: digipumo@hotmail.com
Location: Mexico
Facebook: rubenpumo
Twitter: Pumo_Torbernite
YouTube: PumoTorbernite
This time i must agreed with Diedel.
I like the DXX-Rebirth Project (is a nice work Zico, specially D1X-Rebirth :) )

However, all Rebirth fans stated many times already that what they don't like about D2X-XL are all those extra features (Colored Lighting, Hi-Res Textures and Models,etc) and that they prefer the old legacy style of Rebirth; But now, they are saying that Rebirth will have all those D2X-XL 'hated' features!!

This doesn't makes any sense, really.

So this shows that you all REALLY liked all D2X-XL features, but didn't like D2X-XL for personal reasons, so all about the 'loved legacy old style' was only shitty lies ;)

Just one more thing i would like to add:
I really aprove both projects (D2X-XL and Rebirth) and i like them a lot, 'cause i'm a REAL descent fan, personal reasons doesn't matters for me at all...

_________________
[Pumo software main website] - Pumo Mines current progress: 60%
Visit my Steam profile, and add me as friend if you want :D


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:27 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Good point, Pumo. :)

The \"I dislike D2X-XL because of its extra features\" argument has been pulverized since I have introduced the nostalgia and pure2D styles - which also pulverize the \"it takes ages to turn off all the extra features\" counter argument, because it only takes the time to add a single line to d2x.ini.

It was always a personal issue. Say what you want.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:01 pm 
Offline
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:08 am
Posts: 1074
Location: Minnesota, USA
Quote:
Other D2x Projects will add Hires texture support you can be assured of that.


Was said. However it was never said that rebirth would be adding them.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
ROOOOOFL!

Didn't know you can be so funny.

OMG ... bwaahahahaha!


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 pm 
Offline
DBB Master
DBB Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2001 3:01 am
Posts: 9205
WLM: biffski@yahoo.com
Location: Beaverton, Oregon USA
Pumo wrote:
But now, they are saying that Rebirth will have all those D2X-XL 'hated' features!!


ya might want to check with Zico on this. I've not read anything definitive. OTHERS may have been saying that, but not Zico.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm 
Offline
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 13452
Location: Olathe, KS
Image


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 pm 
Offline
DBB Friend
DBB Friend
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:27 am
Posts: 1604
ICQ: 243831557
Yahoo Messenger: AusRED5
AOL: AuzzieGeorge
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
-----------split-----------

Can we give it a rest people?

I thought the subject was settled after BUBBA's second comment? :roll:


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm 
Offline
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:08 am
Posts: 1074
Location: Minnesota, USA
Diedel wrote:
ROOOOOFL!

Didn't know you can be so funny.

OMG ... bwaahahahaha!


Alright, please post me a link to where it says explicitly that rebirth will be having hi-res texture additions.

BTW, thx for splitting this out of that thread AUS, I was thinking that it needed to be done.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:56 pm 
Offline
DBB Master
DBB Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2000 3:01 am
Posts: 5104
ICQ: 51510744
Website: http://www.clanmob.net
WLM: topwop99@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: aurora_boreas
AOL: IronHorse227
Location: Far from you.
Diedel:

I dont think that people are against D2X-XL, its that people are against your personality. You are not very approachable, and you take any kind of constructive criticism personally.

That being said, I respect the work you put into D2X-XL, and as a learning programmer I hope to achieve the same skill level as you someday.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:06 pm 
Offline
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2000 6:00 am
Posts: 2155
Now his going to get fired up again.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
I have hardly ever received constructive criticism here. What most people here failed to notice is that I even tried to adjust to unfair criticism.

What do you expect? I got constantly attacked here. People had set their minds about me based on incidents that had happened years ago; some even just because I said something that wasn't offensive, but just not popular with them (politics, like stuff about the Iraq war, or ethics).

I would like to see you being under fire for so long, and watch your reactions and behaviour. I had received a lot of unfair treatment here, and I endured it. I am leaving this place on my conditions, not on the conditions of those who hate me (or disguise their hatred as contempt).

Being supported makes all the difference, and that's the difference in the D2X-XL forum. It's a great place, and I am not a repressive person at all. Much less than a few people I have met here. Few people here appreciated what I did, and even fewer have a clue about who I am and what I stand for.

I just wonder how everybody can expect or even demand from me to hold still while I was being harrassed again and again by the same low-lives here - who always got away with it, while I got a beating for the smallest thing. But we had that already, and I have found a better place than this one.

I know I can have a very direct way of saying what I think, but I usually don't say it to offend people - just to make them see the other side of the coin; even when I am angry. It's a sad fact that few people appreciate that. It's more comfortable to stay where you are, and admitting you're wrong can be hard, too hard. People need to go very far to make me just try to hurt them and not reason with them anymore. Unfortunately, there's a few such trolls here, and nobody stopped them.

Anyway, I can reconcile with anybody, but I had deserved a sincere apology by quite a few people here.

Well, now you have this place for yourselves and can do what you want with it, and I have mine.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:40 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
Image


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:46 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Ferno,

you are the sad image of a human being that is driven and perverted by demonic forces, and all you are doing here is unmasking yourself.

I am out of your reach though.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:49 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Duper wrote:
Pumo wrote:
But now, they are saying that Rebirth will have all those D2X-XL 'hated' features!!


ya might want to check with Zico on this. I've not read anything definitive. OTHERS may have been saying that, but not Zico.

The (German) DXX-R forum has Zico saying that he will eventually add colored lighting. I found nothing about hires textures though, it was Bubba who brought this up.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:51 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
Diedel wrote:
The (German) DXX-R forum has Zico saying that he will eventually add colored lighting. I found nothing about hires textures though, it was Bubba who brought this up.


show us.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:54 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Ummm ... I was wrong.



It's not German. It is English. :P

http://dxx-rebirth.de/smf/index.php?PHP ... 25#msg2825



You think I am making claims here I cannot prove? :lol:


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:00 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
heh! you think that's a rip on your project?

funny.. I remember asking you to add it when you were just starting on yours. So please.. don't claim it was your idea when it was not.


BTW.. Hey Lothar? can you split this please?


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:11 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
You asked me what? Huh? Can you repeat that in an intelligible way?

Are you saying I claim colored light is a rip from my project? If you do, just re-read what I posted.

Are you saying you asked me to add colored light? ROFLMAO! That was my own idea. But I don't hold a patent on it, there are hundreds of games with colored light.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:13 pm 
Offline
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 13452
Location: Olathe, KS
HIJACK!

While you're here Diedel....

http://www.descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?t=13169

:)


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:13 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
Diedel wrote:
You asked me what? Huh? Can you repeat that in an intelligible way?

Are you saying I claim colored light is a rip from my project? If you do, just re-read what I posted.


Please clarify.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:15 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
No, I won't. It's all been said loud and clear in this thread. Go figure it yourself (Ok, a hint: Find Pumo's post).


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
I'll ask again. How do you believe coloured lighting was a rip from your project?


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:21 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
I didn't say nor do I think that.

Geez, you think you're so smart and don't get the obvious when punched on it with the face.

It is a deviation of D2X-R's concept: Offering a standard legacy Descent experience w/o any additions. And that makes it compete with D2X-XL, and that will make the split in the community even worse, regardless of the fact that Zico probably has neither the skill nor the time to ever get D2X-R to where D2X-XL is. He just causes more strife and puts more water on the mills of people like you. Remember your months long lie propaganda campain against D2X-XL in all clans and on KALI.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
Diedel wrote:
I didn't say nor do I think that.


Glad that was cleared up. was that so hard to do? :)

Quote:
Remember your months long lie propaganda campain against D2X-XL in all clans and on KALI.


I was wondering when you'd bring that up. :)

I remember you comin into kali, onto the rangers server, going for blood. They got so sick and tired of your whining they booted you from the server.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:33 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
I never said it, but apparently that was too hard for you to figure.

Why do I talk with you anyway? It's pointless. You will probably never stop trying to damage D2X-XL.

Just making dumb attempts like this one to make me look stupid, and not even notice that you're doing that to yourself.

I got booted from the Ranger's server? :lol: The Ranger's leader listened to me and said he would investigate. Then I left.

You are a habitual liar. What did I say about you further up? You're just proving that I am 100% on the spot.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:37 pm 
Offline
DBB Stoner
DBB Stoner
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1998 3:01 am
Posts: 14328
Quote:
The Ranger's leader listened to me and said he would investigate


oh you mean Canuck? :D

BTW, I lurb you too. :D


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:41 pm 
Offline
D2X Master
D2X Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 05, 1998 12:01 pm
Posts: 5278
Website: http://www.descent2.de
Not Canuck.

Thread ruined, but point made.

Bye bye.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  1 2

All times are UTC-06:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Descent'rs have piloted these pages
 
The layout and contents contained within this site are © DescentBB.net 1997-2006.
Descent, Descent II are © Parallax Software Corporation.
Descent III is Outrage Entertainment.
Descent is a Trademark of Interplay Productions.

Miner Wars™ is trademark of Keen Software House s. r. o.
.


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group