We thanks to D2X-XL!

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

Glowhyena
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

We thanks to D2X-XL!

Post by Glowhyena »

I play Descent games for 10 Years. But I have Window XP, That games are too fast speed in Win XP, and low quality is boring. I get D2X-XL from PlanetDescent, I really love that D2X-XL!!! I can't believe that D2X-XL can't stop making best version! I keep look D2X-XL's web to get new version then download on my computer. :D

Hey! Descent II: Vertigo Series won't in D2X-XL! :?
MD1985
D3Phoenix
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by D3Phoenix »

I think we all share the same sentiments, even if in slightly better english :P jk, jk... We're always glad to see a new face on DBB.

I think there was a Vertigo bug fixed a while back, so yours may be something new; but make sure you are running the latest d2x-xl.exe.

On the vertigo thing, I would double check to make sure that vertigo got installed properly and that your D2 data is not corrupted. Then, if you still have a problem, go browse the Stickied MS Windows bug report thread.

Before making any posts, please read the Announcements and the D2X-XL Version History on Diedel's site to make sure that your stuff hasn't already been covered.
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Re: We thanks to D2X-XL!

Post by Suncho »

Jonathan Paskiewicz wrote: Hey! Descent II: Vertigo Series won't in D2X-XL! :?
Try starting it from "New Game" instead of "New Singleplayer Game." There's a bug that won't play Vertigo if you try to start it from "New Singleplayer Game."
-Suncho
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

D'oh. A bug. Fixed in v1.5.145.
Glowhyena
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Glowhyena »

DII: Vertigo is work now! WATER.PIG is mess! Oh-no! Vertigo Robots are going destroy my favorite ship!!X__X
MD1985
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Re:

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Jonathan Paskiewicz wrote:DII: Vertigo is work now! WATER.PIG is mess! Oh-no! Vertigo Robots are going destroy my favorite ship!!X__X
:lol: