Problem with the forums

Dedicated to 6DoF MODs and or Game efforts. If you know of one please post them here.

Moderators: fliptw, roid, CUDA

d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Problem with the forums

Post by d3jake »

Yes, I earched this entire section, and I did my best to find an e-mil addy on the CD website... but when I registered last week it did it's \"an acivation e-mail has been send to the e=mail address specified\" or the like, but I did recieve an e-mail, and i haven't since then.
Here's the wierd part, I can log in... however, when I try to visit the forums I get this:

Any guesses? Shoudl I try to reregister? Am I SOL if I want to put in my two cents on the CD project?
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

it seems to be a bug in the PHP script. I'll let the guys know about it.

Can you tell me what you were doing exactly when the error happened?
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by d3jake »

Okay, for the error in the pic, I was on this computer, and I went to the main CD page through the link on the forum index page. I checked the forums, by clicking \"forums\" on the main\\first page. Then I clicked on \"My Account\\Login\" I typed my username, but due toa brain fart, I typed teh wrong password. So when the page came up saying that it was a incorrect login (if I recall correctly...) I typed the correct password, and it accepted it, and brought my to my \"Main Page\" thingie. When I clicked on \"Forums\" on the left list of links, I got that page.