New Core Decision website

Dedicated to 6DoF MODs and or Game efforts. If you know of one please post them here.

Moderators: fliptw, roid, CUDA

psionik
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by psionik »

I don't know what to tell you guys. The project isn't dead, flame on us all you want. I don't care anymore. When we have something you will get it. I can't write the code myself and I am not going to string you along with the promise of updates. Every time I think we have something coming it never happens so I am not promising anything anymore. You guys that talk crap about the company or the project - you just plain suck, its not about us or the game. You just focus on the worst in everything and talk about that because its all you are capable of perceiving about anything so I won't take it personally when you decide to troll us. When grendel gets the time to write the code we will have progress. If you naysayers want to help pay someone else to write the module you're more than welcome to do that rather than bitching aimlessly, we have a donation account setup but so far only one person has been nice enough to use it. I had to invest 300$ I shouldn't have spent on this into the new engine because I believe its the only way to get the game done at this point, so if you don't like it I am sorry but you have no idea what the comparison between the two is so as a bystander you really have no right to be disappointed or excited one way or the other.
Kida
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Kida »

Personally ive had nothing but patience for this project, and will continue too. I hope the pointless bitching and moaning from certain members of the Descent comunity hasent had an effect on the moral of the people who work on this project.

Keep up the good work Uplink Studios
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

if people have problems with what others are saying about CD.. the smartest thing to do is NOT comment...

On the other hand, I think the criticism is not without merit. because without constructive criticism, a product, be it a mod, game or a song, does not excel