Miner Wars

Dedicated to 6DoF MODs and or Game efforts. If you know of one please post them here.

Moderators: fliptw, roid, CUDA

What would interest you most about a 6DOFMMO?

Player vs Player
47%
Quests
7%
Mining
No votes
Flightsim(realism)
7%
Factions(teamwork)
No votes
Offline Gameplay
40%

Total votes: 15
Space-Invader Klein
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Miner Wars

Post by Space-Invader Klein »

Miner Wars is a 6DOF underground and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment and is a combination of single player story game and MMO.

As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover mysterious alien secrets.

Gameplay is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.

The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.

High quality rendering and special effects, realistic physics, unique 'destructible engine', and game area with no borders make this game a real life experience.

Miner Wars
SoulRunner
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by SoulRunner »

looks cool, is there any confirmed release date?
It is me, Slingshot! This is my other screen name
Freakster
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Freakster »

Aw, why is this crap here? A: It's not descent (I know, I know. This isn't exactly a Descent only area of the forums), and B: It's spammed all over the other Descent things, like ModDB.

And secondly, the \"unique\" 'destroy everything' engine, isn't Unique. It's been in a hundred different games, and the Red Faction series practically coined it.
This line is true!
The line above this line, is false.

My in-game name is Freakster as well.

Warning: Use of improper English imminant, it's not my primary language.