Survey: Open Space Combat Game

Dedicated to 6DoF MODs and or Game efforts. If you know of one please post them here.

Moderators: fliptw, roid, CUDA

Deathwinger
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Survey: Open Space Combat Game

Post by Deathwinger »

Hey All,

I'm currently doing a survey for what people might be looking for in a new Open Space Combat Game. This survey is just a research initiative to see what the player base out there might be interested in so I would appreciate feedback on what you guys would love to see. :)

http://mindofkhan.com/open-space-combat-game-survey/

Thanks again.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: Survey: Open Space Combat Game

Post by sigma »

For me personally the most interesting would be such further projects as Overload: Descent 3 and Overload: Underground.

Despite the fact that Descent: FreeSpace I do not like, but such research space simulators with elements of shooter as Infinity: Battlescape undoubtedly looks attractive for me.

Besides, I still enjoy sometimes to play Shattered Horizon.
Deathwinger
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Survey: Open Space Combat Game

Post by Deathwinger »

Thanks for your opinion Sigma. Whilst I figured not everyone would appreciate Freespace, some people taking the survey would have liked different elements in Open Combat Space Games in some form or fashion. That's what I primarily was looking for when I put it together.

But it seems that a lot of people would have liked more options, but good thing they placed them all in the last question, so it's easy to track. :)