So this is how you want your country run

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

So this is how you want your country run

Post by woodchip »

By a ignorant woman who does what she wants, in whatever manner she wants...the security of the country be dammed. What do you expect from the spouse of the guy who allowed sensitive machinery be sold to the Chinese :

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world ... china.html

http://archive.seattleweekly.com/1998-0 ... onnection/

So is it any wonder that Hillary has more and more info coming out about her private server:
The State Department’s watchdog report was especially damaging, given the official nature of its source. The report claimed that Clinton never sought approval for her “homebrew” email setup, that her use of the system violated the department’s record-keeping rules and that it would have been rejected had she brought it up to department officials.

“I thought it was allowed,” she said in an interview on CNN’s “The Situation Room” this week, after the watchdog’s report became public. “I knew past secretaries of state used personal email.

“It was still a mistake. If I could go back, I'd do it differently,” she said.
Ah yes, the old palliative of being a honest mistake. So Hillary Clinton is starting to squirm and yet people still think she is suitable presidential material. It's a good thing 2 people will have to enter codes into the nuclear football or she might sell the codes to the Chinese for a price.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: So this is how you want your country run

Post by vision »

Your boner for her is engorged.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Isn’t that redundant.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Spidey wrote:Isn’t that redundant.
Sometimes. I'm presuming you are a man and understand the different categories of boners?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

At least vision I have passion about things...and nice try to get this thread closed.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I've known for years that the Clintons love to do what's good for business first and country second. :roll:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote:At least vision I have passion about things...
You misspelled obsession.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote:At least vision I have passion about things...and nice try to get this thread closed.

racist. sexist. ignorant. xenophobic. lying. clownshoes. fuckhead.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Mods, please close this thread as it has drawn the usual ★■◆● replies. You'll notice these same idiots do not make the same kind of replies when slick makes derogatory threads about Trump. On a positive note Trump is now leading Hillary in national polls.

Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Jeff250 »

woodchip wrote:Mods, please close this thread as it has drawn the usual ★■◆● replies. You'll notice these same idiots do not make the same kind of replies when slick makes derogatory threads about Trump. On a positive note Trump is now leading Hillary in national polls.
You invite these things upon yourself when you start out topics with divisive language including referring to Hillary Clinton as a "hag". You know that a lot of people find it offensive. That's not to say that it's OK for them to attack you, but if you want to not get flamed, then why do you continue to post flamebait? You have more control over this than you realize, and you are not an innocent victim.