Dear God: Send me $80,000

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Dear God: Send me $80,000

Post by Mobius »

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/hsfall.html

Ha Fux0r1ng Ha. Where's a Kalashnikov when you need one?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

God moves in mysterious ways my son.
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

...ugh...what the fu<g>ck?
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Hmm... in 1997 some wacko priest guy like this came to our school on Long Island and made one of my classmates fall down. Never quite sure what was up with that.
MehYam
DBB Head Flapper
DBB Head Flapper

Post by MehYam »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="3">Originally posted by DCrazy:
Hmm... in 1997 some wacko priest guy like this came to our school on Long Island and made one of my classmates fall down. Never quite sure what was up with that.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A priest? Did it involve pants around your classmate's ankles?

(too easy)
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

He says Ms Reitan can't comment on the case because God had told her not to. "God told her not to speak about the case. If God told her not to speak, she's not going to violate that," he said.

HRM God told her huh, she musta had her ear plugs in when God told her this then.

Lawsuits Discouraged

1 Does any one of you, when he has a case against his neighbor, dare to go to law before the unrighteous and not before the saints?
2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts?
3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?
4 So if you have law courts dealing with matters of this life, do you appoint them as judges who are of no account in the church?
5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not among you one wise man who will be able to decide between his brethren,
6 but brother goes to law with brother, and that before unbelievers?
7 Actually, then, it is already a defeat for you, that you have lawsuits with one another. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be defrauded?
8 On the contrary, you yourselves wrong and defraud. You do this even to your brethren.
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [1] effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Hey I wonder if she's going to Tithe her 10%? maybe she didnt hear that part either Image
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

<font face="Arial" size="3">He says Ms Reitan can't comment on the case because God had told her not to. "God told her not to speak about the case. If God told her not to speak, she's not going to violate that," he said.</font>
mmmhmm....replace "God" with "Lawyers" and I think we have a clearer idea of the situation....

Either way it doesn't paint a very good picture. Holy spirit compensation... Image
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

That's hysterical!
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

Life is tough.

Life is tougher if you're stupid.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Did they check to see if its that same ★■◆● that "got trampled" in Wal-Mart just to get a stupid DVD player? Image
Akasha
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Akasha »

<font face="Arial" size="3">Hmm... in 1997 some wacko priest guy like this came to our school on Long Island and made one of my classmates fall down. Never quite sure what was up with that.</font>
Drop a f00! Image
Warlock
DBB 3D Artist
DBB 3D Artist

Post by Warlock »

i still have not stept one foot in a chirch yep Image