Trumptards- THIS is why Hillary will win.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Trumptards- THIS is why Hillary will win.

Post by Nightshade »

FIRST WOMAN CANDIDATE

That is the only thing you will hear in the media for the next 4 months.

Just as your emotional retardedness has gotten Trump nominated, so will it get Hillary elected.

You LOSE.

(Unfortunately, we're all going to lose with you because of your thick headed lack of reasoning.)
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Trumptards- THIS is why Hillary will win.

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

You sound like a bitter, nagging woman. If Hillary is a shoe-in maybe you should move on from the Trump and "Trumptard" bashing to some pre-emptive Hillary bashing.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Honestly I think you could replace that with people saying Donald Trump and it'd hold equally true. Hell, just today Lindsey Graham released a statement calling for politicians who had endorsed Trump to pull a 180 ASAP.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ya know, I'm sitting here listening to Hillary grandstand in her celebratory speech about breaking the presidential glass ceiling and it's just making me ill. She is not a shining example of a principled woman. She's nothing but a hack political robot programmed to serve those who grease her skids. She stands up there pandering to everyone like she's going to change the status quo and do all these great things as president. The BS is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Why in the world SHE had to be the first Democratic woman presidential nominee is a travesty. She could have at least waited until the California's primary results were in too. B***h. I hope Bernie wins that one at least. :x
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

And the Trumptards shatter all records:

HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

One of my clients is a property management firm. Yesterday I saw a Trump University diploma hanging on the wall. Of the restroom.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:And the Trumptards shatter all records:

we get the idea already that the GOP is a party of stupid people. Record numbers of them.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:And the Trumptards shatter all records:

we get the idea already that the GOP is a party of stupid people. Record numbers of them.
Yeah, hoards of the drooling idiots will flock the polls in Nov. while the egalitarian "I can't be bothered" Dems will sit at home thinking their vote won't count so why vote.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

just watch, as your delusion wears off. :lol:
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

During the primaries I was right about Trump winning and you were wrong. I'm wondering how you will do when your champion falls in the lists after her lance breaks against Trumps better armor.

sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

In my opinion, even Bill and Monica did not discuss as Donald and Hillary. May be I something don't know? :lol:
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

to flesh out TBs original post. Yes, you will hear a lot of 'The First Woman....", a handful of nice grandma with the baby shots, and mostly Hillary coming off as serious and relatively intelligent. That is all she needs to do to win The surrogates will do the real damage on Trump, and you can see they've started. As noted by a political commentator last evening, when Bill Clinton is your 6th choice off the bench, you have a deep bench. Elizabeth Warren is publicly emasculating Trump, and doing it with a kind of glee that suggests she is just warming up. We'll see, now that he moved out of the minor leagues(Woody, I told you that 18 person field was full of garbage and has-beens), how much armor Trump even possesses, let alone how strong it is. You can just see the Republican stalwarts running around looking for the Exit.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Oh, not so fast slick. While you have some ammo on your side, we will have a continuing barrage of stories like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... fairs.html

What the impression is, if Hillary can't handle her husband or have the balls to at least divorce him, how is she going to handle someone like Putin or Xi Jinping. They'll just walk all over her Hobbit feet.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

1. It's the Daily Mail, a British tabloid.
2. It's old news, the matters between Bill and Hillary. Frankly, the general public seems to feel that if she made it through all that(and no one knows what went on between the two in private) she can walk over Putin et al.
3. If that is your hope you rest upon, sleep well. Trump is toast, and it's going to an ugly batch of toast before it's over.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:1. It's the Daily Mail, a British tabloid.
That it is, but like Bat Boy, a certain number of peeps will believe it is true. Then there is the number 1 book by the SS agent and a series of 8 films about Hillary due out before Nov. The Dems are so scared they are trying to prevent them from being released via the FEC.
callmeslick wrote:2. It's old news, the matters between Bill and Hillary. Frankly, the general public seems to feel that if she made it through all that(and no one knows what went on between the two in private) she can walk over Putin et al.
Then you can say a lot of Trump news is old news. And no, it is not a question of getting thru it. So far she has not had to deal with the nation wide electorate. Putin will eat her for lunch ...worse than he has Obama.
callmeslick wrote:3. If that is your hope you rest upon, sleep well. Trump is toast, and it's going to an ugly batch of toast before it's over.
I agree only that things will be ugly. Perhaps the worse we've seen yet.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:
That it is, but like Bat Boy, a certain number of peeps will believe it is true. Then there is the number 1 book by the SS agent and a series of 8 films about Hillary due out before Nov. The Dems are so scared they are trying to prevent them from being released via the FEC.
you don't get it. Virtually everything THAT STUPID is in the Trump camp, provided they manage to blunder to the polls on the right days.
Then you can say a lot of Trump news is old news. And no, it is not a question of getting thru it. So far she has not had to deal with the nation wide electorate. Putin will eat her for lunch ...worse than he has Obama.
Putin is busy with a really bad economy and a general populace turning ugly on him. It can and likely will by history be recorded that Obama played him like a fiddle and was eventually his demise.The thing I've tried to point out with you is that Trump's older 'news' is NEW to the vast majority of the public who have never paid him any attention. Just because he's a 'celebrity' doesn't mean the average soccer mom or middle manager gives a crap about The Donald, until we get to where he thinks he should be Commander in Chief.
I agree only that things will be ugly. Perhaps the worse we've seen yet.
history will show some real doozies back in the past. I still, by the way, will publicly wager, at odds, that Trump will not be elected President. The book closes on June 15, however. Pony up! It's for charity. your $500 versus my $2500 or twice as much if you wish.
George Orwell---"1984"