Can't beat them at the polls?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Can't beat them at the polls?

Post by woodchip »

Try to assassinate them. Seems some hapless liberal type got sucked in by all the lefts harangues against Trump and decided to try and kill him. Evidently our gun laws are good enough that the poor sap was unable to buy one so he tried to grab a cops. Didn't work out all that well:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/ ... index.html

This will only enhance Trumps standings.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Can't beat them at the polls?

Post by callmeslick »

wow, just wow. What a crapload of bad assumptions. Bottom line is that if you sow hate, you reap it. Good to see the authorities handled this well.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Where are the bad assumptions?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

about the shooters politics or sources of info. You just made that crap up. Again. Sorry, you have ZERO credibility.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I expect in due time, the would be shooter will be found out to have liberal leanings...just like the Orlando shooter was a supporter of Hillary. Does it bother you slick that your party spawns killers who turn to guns to solve their problems?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:I expect in due time, the would be shooter will be found out to have liberal leanings...just like the Orlando shooter was a supporter of Hillary.
hilarious. Ideologically warped guesswork with an absolute lie tossed in at the end. Priceless.

Does it bother you slick that your party spawns killers who turn to guns to solve their problems?
does it bother you to have so little personal honor and integrity that you resort daily to just making bull★■◆● up?
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:I expect in due time, the would be shooter will be found out to have liberal leanings...just like the Orlando shooter was a supporter of Hillary.
hilarious. Ideologically warped guesswork with an absolute lie tossed in at the end. Priceless.

Does it bother you slick that your party spawns killers who turn to guns to solve their problems?
does it bother you to have so little personal honor and integrity that you resort daily to just making bull★■◆● up?
I'm just following the slick model for posting.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

what a flaccid attempt at a response you have there. You have no integrity and you lie like a rug and get caught at it. So, point at me. Why not. Didn't get much of that sense of honor the Marines are supposed to instill, now, did you?
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Honor went out the window when Vietnamese children killed marines by hiding a grenade in a basket of fruit and offering it to us.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

oh, I see. Lucky my friends who served over there came back with integrity intact.
George Orwell---"1984"
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Maybe we should talk to the mods to create a "Woody vs. Slick" forum. I'll even nominate TB for moderator.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Nah, I'll just end this one now.

[If you boys want to actually debate the original topic instead of throwing crap at each other, feel free.]