I guess there is ONE thing I thank Obama for...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

I guess there is ONE thing I thank Obama for...

Post by Nightshade »

:lol:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: I guess there is ONE thing I thank Obama for...

Post by callmeslick »

time will tell. The Dems have to get back to being the Dems of FDR, in a lot of ways. Been arguing that within the tent for a decade, plus. Our own left wing thwarts that. Obama understood, so did Clinton.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Is there a point here, or is this pic just political humor that belongs in the Café?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

The president has always been the defacto head of the which ever party they belong to. In this case the cartoon exemplifies exactly that, only Obama is such a self centered, narcissist closet racists that he thinks the fracturing of the Dem party is on someone else's shoulders.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

The fact that someone who openly supports Trump could accuse another politician of being "self-centered" or "narcissistic" is ★■◆●ing rich.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:The fact that someone who openly supports Trump could accuse another politician of being "self-centered" or "narcissistic" is ★■◆●ing rich.
Yes and what I said is still true. Lets see if Trump refers to himself 137 time in one speech. Rich indeed.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Trump self-fellates in every other sentence. You have absolutely no grasp on reality.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Let me correct what you said. I have no grasp on your reality...

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Trump speaks on a 4th grade level, constantly sprinkling superlatives in his sentences and usually 2 times in repetition (probably because he can't think of anything more intelligent to say, so he repeats himself for emphasis). Most of those superlatives refer to himself as well. Trump must believe that speaking that way that will make things stick and inflate his bloated persona in the minds of his uneducated supporters. :wink:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-strange- ... 07062.html

From the constant use of the "I" in most of his sentences, he obviously considers himself a superior specimen. :roll:
Donald Trump wrote:“I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators. I’m in New York – I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.”

“I’m really smart – I went to the Wharton School of Finance.”

“I will build a great wall . . . and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”

“I’m the most militaristic person ever.”

“I’m really rich! I’ll show you that in a second. And by the way: I’m not even saying that in a brag.”

“I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”

"I'm, like, a really smart person".

“I would hit [ISIS] so hard your head would spin.”
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.