Dearest One...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Dearest One...

Post by Nightshade »

I seldom get spam/phishing e-mail these days, but this one is silly. :P

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Dearest One...

Post by Top Gun »

Wow, I thought those things went extinct like half a decade ago.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: Forge Ahead!!
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I wouldn't have opened that one to even look at the message. Gads! By the way, I constantly get these 2 spams in my little used Yahoo account, either for Canadian Pharmacies selling cheap meds or some friend looking for me on Facebook. I've never looked for meds online, nor do I have a Facebook account. :roll:

However, I'm constantly being bombarded on my landline by spammers of all sorts, from IRS scams, to computer repair scams, to the police saying I've failed to report for jury duty and need to pay a fine scam and the classic grandma scam, the I'm your grandson and I need money to get bailed out of Mexican jail scam. If I don't recognize the caller ID, nowadays I just pick up and immediately hang up. They usually quit for a while.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.