How we argue in the House of Commons.

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

How we argue in the House of Commons.

Post by Ferno »

Who said Canadians are nice, eh?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: How we argue in the House of Commons.

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno, does your video have a problem or is it just my browser. All is says is "Loading...".
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

The video works fine in both Firefox and Comodo Dragon (Chromium based). Check and see if anything is blocking cloudfront.net.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Yeah, it was a site being blocked by NoScript. But within that entire list of about 6 or so blocked websites, cloudfront.net wasn't one of them. When I went to reply to this thread though, one of those websites had taken over my browser and Firefox threw a popup that asked me if I wanted to stop a particular site from slowing my browser. I never figured out which site because Firefox never showed which one was causing the issue. That don't give me warm and fuzzies. :huh:

As for the video, that's the funniest bit of political back and forth I've ever seen. Canadian government politics, like British government politics, are vastly different animals compared to our system, but hey, at least the Canadians more entertaining, and polite too. :lol:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.