* FAQ    * Search  * Register * Login 
Active topics
Unanswered topics

All times are UTC-06:00



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:51 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
....for the travel ban on old white guys? I mean, at least until we figure out what is going on??

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:51 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
see how stupid that sounds, NS? : :roll:

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
Image

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:32 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
as if the appalling reality could be made worse, we lower the flag for 50 or so white folks at a Country Music festival, and Puerto Rico gets a golf trophy.
Seriously, WTF? :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
Yeah blame Trump for pathetic liberal leadership in PR that finally ran their country into penury and had no rainy day funds saved up. Loved the bitching vid of a PR politician complaining about the help she was getting all the while standing surrounded by crates of aide Trump sent there. Too bad she was so incompetent that she can't organize a distribution system to get the aide to the people. Funny how no one was complaining in Tx. or FA.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
DBB Master
DBB Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 7091
Oh look, the cumstain-in-chief's little boy toy decided to show his face again. How's life crouched under Cheeto's desk, woody ol' buddy?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
I'm shocked he gets all the blood off his hands before he types.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
woodchip wrote:
Yeah blame Trump for pathetic liberal leadership in PR that finally ran their country into penury and had no rainy day funds saved up. Loved the bitching vid of a PR politician complaining about the help she was getting all the while standing surrounded by crates of aide Trump sent there. Too bad she was so incompetent that she can't organize a distribution system to get the aide to the people. Funny how no one was complaining in Tx. or FA.


they have no roads, and little fuel or electicity. If I have to explain past that why you are a ball-licking Trump sychophant trumpeting a disgusting line of thinking, you're too far gone.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
here Woody, digest this:
Image

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
Top Gun wrote:
Oh look, the cumstain-in-chief's little boy toy decided to show his face again. How's life crouched under Cheeto's desk, woody ol' buddy?


Oh look, its the rim stained face of TG trying to be relevant.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
callmeslick wrote:
I'm shocked he gets all the blood off his hands before he types.


I'm surprised you got over your slave owing heritage.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:20 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:
Yeah blame Trump for pathetic liberal leadership in PR that finally ran their country into penury and had no rainy day funds saved up. Loved the bitching vid of a PR politician complaining about the help she was getting all the while standing surrounded by crates of aide Trump sent there. Too bad she was so incompetent that she can't organize a distribution system to get the aide to the people. Funny how no one was complaining in Tx. or FA.


they have no roads, and little fuel or electicity. If I have to explain past that why you are a ball-licking Trump sychophant trumpeting a disgusting line of thinking, you're too far gone.


Yes, and while you were sucking up to Obama's inept leadership, where did the Dems do anything for PR. Build any roads did they? Prepare the Island for a major storm did they. Now when some thing bad happens they want to blame their idiocies on Trump. Nice try but like the Russian collusion story, no ones buying it and liberals are evermore looking like the fools they are.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
callmeslick wrote:
here Woody, digest this:
Image


As you pointed out earlier why should we be worried about racist white kids. They'll just grow up to be white supremacists. How to like the lefts rhetoric used back at you. Feel unified yet?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:42 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
huh?? Been away hunting mushrooms? Or just embarrassed by your prior contributions?

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
woodchip wrote:
Yes, and while you were sucking up to Obama's inept leadership, where did the Dems do anything for PR.

well, for starters they attempted, 5 times or so, to get the tax rule revoked that led to PR's debt, and also attempted to resolve the existing debt. All blocked by a GOP minority that wouldn't allow bills to get to the floor.


Quote:
Build any roads did they? Prepare the Island for a major storm did they. Now when some thing bad happens they want to blame their idiocies on Trump.

all anyone is blaming Trump for is not taking the matter seriously. That island got hit by two 100-year storms in a two week period(we'll avoid the obvious climate change linkage). No one 'prepares' for that. They DEAL with it. And, in this case, it became brain-dead obvious, fast, that a largescale evacuation of hundreds of thousands to the mainland will be required(still is). Trump was focused on fanning racial tensions around football players. He is incompetent as a manager.



Quote:
Nice try but like the Russian collusion story, no ones buying it and liberals are evermore looking like the fools they are.

you ARE doing hallucinogens aren't you? Russian collusion is currently under investigation by both houses of Congress, a special prosecutor and three separate Federal Grand Juries. Who is looking foolish? Do you own a mirror?

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
Lets see... in 12 hours the FBI has determined the Vegas shooter was not a member of ISIS. In 1 year the FBI can't find evidence of collusion. Who looks foolish.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:01 pm 
Offline
DBB Master
DBB Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 7091
woodchip wrote:
Oh look, its the rim stained face of TG trying to be relevant.

Relevant? How does it feel blowing the trumpet for a mentally-decrepit piece of fetid garbage who will be universally historically reviled as one of the most incompetent sacks of fuck to ever hold public office? Lord, it'll be the best day in the world when my niece is studying history one day and asks me about the pathetic mentally-inbred hordes who will be lumped together with Klansmen, Know-Nothings, and all other species of subhuman scum. I'll be sure to tell her all about the sad excuse of a man I knew way back when who fawned over every fleck of spittle spewing from the deranged one's jowls. How does it feel to be at the absolute nadir of thw wrong side of history? Smell like...victory?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
woodchip wrote:
Lets see... in 12 hours the FBI has determined the Vegas shooter was not a member of ISIS. In 1 year the FBI can't find evidence of collusion. Who looks foolish.


you. [Deleted - Personal Shot] for the President. Every fool knows that an international conspiracy is just a WEE bit more complex. Mueller has the expertise, he'll handle this for you, Woody. Why would you be so utterly dimwitted as to think anyone here is stupid enough to fall for that idiocy?Oh, and no one has determined all that much about the Vegas shooter, by any report I've seen, including your claim. All they have is domestic records on him and his family along with domestic travel history(and possibly phone records). On the other hand, as opposed to locating details on a solitary US citizen, Mueller is putting together a clear web that connects the US, Russia, Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine at the VERY least, and involves 18 identified members of the Trump circle and as many players on the Russian end, with banking intermediaries in 4 nations. Toss in a record of cash transactions going back to 2005 in Manafort's case, and the fact that the Trump family members are so clumsy as to telegraph that they are desperately hiding things(5 stories for every time they're discovered in anything), and one really has to wonder how [Deleted] you are, Woody? Or, is it that much fun to be partaking of the Cheeto Hitler's member?

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
woodchip wrote:
Yeah blame Trump for pathetic liberal leadership in PR that finally ran their country into penury and had no rainy day funds saved up. Loved the bitching vid of a PR politician complaining about the help she was getting all the while standing surrounded by crates of aide Trump sent there. Too bad she was so incompetent that she can't organize a distribution system to get the aide to the people. Funny how no one was complaining in Tx. or FA.


Woody, the crates and containers were sitting there because there were no truck drivers to drive those supplies where they were needed because those same said drivers were still stuck sitting in their blown out houses without communications, electricity, food or water and THEY couldn't get to work due to the washed out roads between them and the ports. And since PR is an island in the middle of an ocean, no one can hop in a truck and drive there to render aid in an instant like they can in the states. When there's suddenly no power or road access, ON A MOUNTAINOUS ISLAND, you're in a heap of trouble if you want access to other parts of that island, even if your government has all the money in the world. And I'd like you to show me what states in the union have a large enough disaster fund already set aside to pay for a 100 year disaster like this. I'm betting you won't find ONE, lead by either Republicans or Democrats.

And you seem to be forgetting those elderly people in Houston who were sitting in that cold and dirty floodwater long before they were eventually rescued. How come they weren't rescued BEFORE the water came in, hmmm? Don't forget those Florida nursing home patients who died in the heat because the power was out for days and no one in that for profit nursing home had the presence of mind to take them to the damn hospital sitting right across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/20/health/fl ... index.html

As for the Stephen Craig Paddock, who shot hundreds of people and killed 50 in Vegas, his father was a notorious bank robber and known psychopath in the 1960's. The sins of the father have become the sins of the son. And since this country seems to have dropped the ball on funding mental health treatment, we're going to keep seeing this kind of thing happen. FYI, it was the Republicans who axed the funds for mental health care in our state years ago. They in their infinite wisdom dumped the responsibility on the counties, which don't have the resources or money.

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/the-l ... ank-robber

_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
that last bit about the dad, which I've been hearing all day, sort of bothers me. I mean, yes, Dad seemed to be a near-throwback, incorrigible outlaw. Did everything from bank jobs, to skimming bingo halls, and a range of street scams, along with breaking out of jail. I don't see any sort of reasonable link from that to purposely gunning down a lot of folks at a country music concert. And, mind you, no one dislikes Country music more than I......the more I hear, the more a systematic plan seems to emerge, at least in recent weeks. He's been reported as gambling heavy for a few weeks, nothing crazy, but $10,000 handle a day, 7 days a week. That is enough to get you perks.......like requesting corner high level suites with a cool view. This doesn't seem to be a guy who snapped or even threw together some revenge plan. This was to some extent thought out. The girlfriend who they located in Japan might be informative.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
Slick, it just came out that this guy had 42 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo in his hotel room. If that isn't crazy, I don't know what is.

_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
DBB Master
DBB Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 7091
How the fuck do you schlep all of that past casino security without anyone so much as noticing?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 am 
Offline
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 2328
Website: http://www.hud607.fire.prohosting.com/
Location: Orlando, FL
Doesn't #2 require a Federal Firearrms License, just like in any other state?

_________________
si vis pacem, para bellum


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:22 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
yes, you need the couple hundred bucks fo the license, but in Nevada, once you own them there is not much restriction on carrying around with you.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
Tunnelcat wrote:
Slick, it just came out that this guy had 42 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo in his hotel room. If that isn't crazy, I don't know what is.

America Fuck Yeah!!!!

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:24 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
Top Gun wrote:
How the fuck do you schlep all of that past casino security without anyone so much as noticing?


actually that was my FB wall post earlier. Sad to say, my assorted friends had a range of possible methods at ready reply.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 am 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
Tunnelcat wrote:


Woody, the crates and containers were sitting there because there were no truck drivers to drive those supplies where they were needed because those same said drivers were still stuck sitting in their blown out houses without communications, electricity, food or water and THEY couldn't get to work due to the washed out roads between them and the ports. And since PR is an island in the middle of an ocean, no one can hop in a truck and drive there to render aid in an instant like they can in the states. When there's suddenly no power or road access, ON A MOUNTAINOUS ISLAND, you're in a heap of trouble if you want access to other parts of that island, even if your government has all the money in the world. And I'd like you to show me what states in the union have a large enough disaster fund already set aside to pay for a 100 year disaster like this. I'm betting you won't find ONE, lead by either Republicans or Democrats.


I suggest TC that you read up on how the NVA got their war material down south, over mountains and through thick jungle. Of course if you are a fat ass dem. politician that only knows how to work her mouth, then I guess you'll find it impossible.

Tunnelcat wrote:

And you seem to be forgetting those elderly people in Houston who were sitting in that cold and dirty floodwater long before they were eventually rescued. How come they weren't rescued BEFORE the water came in, hmmm? Don't forget those Florida nursing home patients who died in the heat because the power was out for days and no one in that for profit nursing home had the presence of mind to take them to the damn hospital sitting right across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/20/health/fl ... index.html


This was Trumps fault?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 am 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
Image

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:17 am 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
callmeslick wrote:
Tunnelcat wrote:
Slick, it just came out that this guy had 42 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo in his hotel room. If that isn't crazy, I don't know what is.

America Fuck Yeah!!!!


And in countries that have extreme gun control policies like England, the same thing happens. England/France fuck yeah.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 am 
Offline
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 1999 2:01 am
Posts: 16571
callmeslick wrote:
Image


Spend billions on collusion with no evidence found other than plenty of fake news.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 4380
Location: Corvallis OR, USA
Pathetic. Last time I checked killing people is illegal.

#2 -- machine guns are "totally" legal almost everywhere in the US (certain states have laws prohibiting them like CA, NY, etc) They are federally regulated via the NFA of 1934:

"All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and fingerprints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax."

NFA items can only be transferred via a FFL class 3 dealer.

BTW,
- the killer was not using a machine gun.
- There is no current or future law that could have prevented this tragedy from happening.
- As for the motive, rumors are popping up that he was a democrat w/ a grudge...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:53 pm 
Offline
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 4380
Location: Corvallis OR, USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... S._by_year vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_viole ... #Homicides and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_viole ... s#Suicides


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
what a sorry ass pile of apolgies for the inexcusable. I for one never said this guy had a machine gun. I suggested a modification of some sort, which is NOT legal, in any part of the US. Yes, there are laws that have great effect. The so-called Assault Weapons ban was not renewed by Congress, for some reason(cough, NRA, cough), and voila, we've had 3.1X the rate of mass shootings ever since. Coincidence? Sure, it is. Love the goofy jump at making it political. Next we'll be hearing you or maybe NS call the guy Antifa. Fuck off with that garbage especially if you lack the balls to even link to anything.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
Image

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
callmeslick wrote:
what a sorry ass pile of apolgies for the inexcusable. I for one never said this guy had a machine gun. I suggested a modification of some sort, which is NOT legal, in any part of the US. Yes, there are laws that have great effect. The so-called Assault Weapons ban was not renewed by Congress, for some reason(cough, NRA, cough), and voila, we've had 3.1X the rate of mass shootings ever since. Coincidence? Sure, it is. Love the goofy jump at making it political. Next we'll be hearing you or maybe NS call the guy Antifa. Fuck off with that garbage especially if you lack the balls to even link to anything.


The shooter was using a bump stock, which is legal. This is the actual gun on the floor in his hotel room. I turns any semiautomatic assault weapon into a rapid fire weapon. It's still not a machine gun, but it can shoot very fast.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/ ... that-legal

Image


_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
Top Gun wrote:
How the fuck do you schlep all of that past casino security without anyone so much as noticing?


Actually, I have to correct that. He apparently only had 23 of his guns in his hotel room, but he owned a total of 42. He also somehow manged to schlep over 10 suitcases into his room without raising suspicions, suitcases that were probably carrying the guns and ammo. He was also very rich from real estate, so he had the money to pay for all of that with no sweat. Since he was a high stakes gambler, I'm also betting that the Mandalay Bay Hotel comped him the room for free, but I don't know that for sure.

_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
woodchip wrote:
Tunnelcat wrote:


Woody, the crates and containers were sitting there because there were no truck drivers to drive those supplies where they were needed because those same said drivers were still stuck sitting in their blown out houses without communications, electricity, food or water and THEY couldn't get to work due to the washed out roads between them and the ports. And since PR is an island in the middle of an ocean, no one can hop in a truck and drive there to render aid in an instant like they can in the states. When there's suddenly no power or road access, ON A MOUNTAINOUS ISLAND, you're in a heap of trouble if you want access to other parts of that island, even if your government has all the money in the world. And I'd like you to show me what states in the union have a large enough disaster fund already set aside to pay for a 100 year disaster like this. I'm betting you won't find ONE, lead by either Republicans or Democrats.


I suggest TC that you read up on how the NVA got their war material down south, over mountains and through thick jungle. Of course if you are a fat ass dem. politician that only knows how to work her mouth, then I guess you'll find it impossible.


I guess that's why we lost to the NVA. :wink: But since you seem to be equating the disaster in PR with a war zone, which it DID look like after Maria went through, then why didn't Trump immediately send in the Navy in full force? Hell, he IS the Commander in Chief. During the first six days after the hurricane, Trump only sent in a paltry 2 ships to help the entire island, while he stood his fat Republican ass on his luxury golf coarse enjoying himself like the coddled rich prick he is. A genuine leader would've put aside his personal play time and made sure that his country and it's citizens who in trouble were being assisted properly by their government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

woodchip wrote:
Tunnelcat wrote:
And you seem to be forgetting those elderly people in Houston who were sitting in that cold and dirty floodwater long before they were eventually rescued. How come they weren't rescued BEFORE the water came in, hmmm? Don't forget those Florida nursing home patients who died in the heat because the power was out for days and no one in that for profit nursing home had the presence of mind to take them to the damn hospital sitting right across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/20/health/fl ... index.html


This was Trumps fault?


I don't know, you tell me? You're the one who keeps blasting the government for it's inept bureaucracy and lousy response to our country's natural disasters and yet Trump, who last I heard, IS the head of that government. So, technically, Trump is also inept. You've also touted free enterprise and the local citizenry as being a far better solution to these types of disasters as well. Well, that's all well and good, but both of those incidences I cited above were caused by the ineptitude of that same said free enterprise and local officialdom and they certainly couldn't use the excuse of being on a island. The Houston case was because the local officals didn't think they'd need to be evacuated before the hurricane hit and in the Florida case, they were too damn cheap to take them over to the expensive hospital across the street.

_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:01 am
Posts: 4380
Location: Corvallis OR, USA
callmeslick wrote:
Fuck off with that garbage especially if you lack the balls to even link to anything.

Feeling rabid today ?

As for the "goofy" jump making it political, look at what you posted. I didn't link to that shit because it's rumors. Point is watch what you claim before all the facts are in. Oh, and your latest pic -- he had 72min before they came crashing through the doors. Some mentioned they knew exactly where he was for at least 23min before making their move, have yet to check that on the recording though.

Some reason.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Image Dump MEGATHREAD.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Posts: 10509
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, where you don't tan, you rust.
callmeslick wrote:
what a sorry ass pile of apolgies for the inexcusable. I for one never said this guy had a machine gun. I suggested a modification of some sort, which is NOT legal, in any part of the US......


Grendel was right and you were wrong on the legality of the modification the shooter was using. It was perfectly legal addition to the assault weapon, unfortunately for the victims of this nutbag.

_________________
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: is it time now?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
Posts: 14231
Location: Rockland,DE and Parksley, VA
just a few quibbles, TC. From all reports I heard, he was gambling like $10,000 a day in recent weeks which was up for him. Now, 10 grand may sound like a lot, but I've schlepped along with my wife to casinos and bet $1500-2000 in a few hours on nickel slot machines. If you are making a 2 buck bet every pull, and pull the lever(hit the button) twice a minute, you're betting $240 an hour, playing a low stakes machine at a sort of average pace. Thus, I don't call him a high roller based on what little I've seen. HOWEVER, that is plenty of daily handle for you to be able to request and get comped for a nice room upstairs, say a corner suite.
Second quibble, around how he got all those cases upstairs. Consider this: he checks in with girlfriend and, say 2 or 3 cases. Not eye opening in Vegas, a gun trading mecca. Then, after you are there, you periodically run to the garage, grab another bag or two, and continue for a couple three days. I suspect some poor detective team is tasked with looking at hours of hallway security cam footage.

_________________
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  1 2

All times are UTC-06:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Descent'rs have piloted these pages
 
The layout and contents contained within this site are © DescentBB.net 1997-2006.
Descent, Descent II are © Parallax Software Corporation.
Descent III is Outrage Entertainment.
Descent is a Trademark of Interplay Productions.

Miner Wars™ is trademark of Keen Software House s. r. o.
.


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group