"undocumented" rape

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

"undocumented" rape

Post by Nightshade »

Illegal immigrant facing child sex assault charges agrees to pretrial detention (Home invasion, raping 6 year old girl in her bedroom)

An undocumented immigrant accused of sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl will remain locked up at the Mercer County Correction Center pending final resolution of his case.

Edgar Mendoza, a 32-year-old citizen of Guatemala, consented to pretrial detention on Friday and told the judge he understood exactly what he was doing.

“Due to my situation here, the fact that I don’t have my papers and the fact that I am facing those charges, I think I am going to have to be detained,” Mendoza said through an interpreter.

Trenton Police Officer Gilbert Quinones arrested Mendoza on Sept. 19, charging him with counts of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault.

Mendoza is accused of unlawfully entering a Bayard Street home, molesting the 6-year-old victim in her bed and jumping out the second-floor window after the child’s father found Mendoza in bed with the victim.
http://www.trentonian.com/general-news/ ... -detention

Rapists come from everywhere...but this one would normally have not even been in the country had our immigration laws been enforced correctly.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: "undocumented" rape

Post by callmeslick »

tragedy, used to justify hate, is multiplied. Are you posting from Charlottesville with your pals this morning, NS?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:tragedy, used to justify hate, is multiplied. Are you posting from Charlottesville with your pals this morning, NS?
I'm sure you would have rather that the media have swept this under the rug along with all of the other filth the democrats have let run loose in America.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Funny, because most of the "filth" I see comes from inbred white Christian fundies carrying tiki torches.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Nightshade wrote:
callmeslick wrote:tragedy, used to justify hate, is multiplied. Are you posting from Charlottesville with your pals this morning, NS?
I'm sure you would have rather that the media have swept this under the rug along with all of the other filth the democrats have let run loose in America.
It's not being swept under the rug. The number of rapes perpetrated by immigrants happens to be far fewer than those done by good old American citizens. You're only spreading nothing but xenophobic Trump fiction. The only other places spewing this garbage are right wing sources who are doing this to promote their xenophobic anti-immigrant agenda and foment hate towards liberals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... and-crime/

https://insight.kellogg.northwestern.ed ... ease_crime
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Top Gun wrote:Funny, because most of the "filth" I see comes from inbred white Christian fundies carrying tiki torches.
And how do you know those nazis were "Christian?" Was Jesus a nazi? Did Jesus say that white Europeans were superior to everyone (including him, a Jew and the "Son of God"?)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The KKK claims that they're a Christian organization.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/kkk-l ... up-116614/

The appearance of White Nationalism in the pulpit speaks for itself too.

https://thinkprogress.org/history-chris ... 03b46c3bc/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Nightshade wrote:
Top Gun wrote:Funny, because most of the "filth" I see comes from inbred white Christian fundies carrying tiki torches.
And how do you know those nazis were "Christian?"
self proclaimed and hardly representative.

Was Jesus a nazi?
hell, Jesus wasn't even a 'Christian'.
Did Jesus say that white Europeans were superior to everyone (including him, a Jew and the "Son of God"?)
given as how he never knew an aryan in his life, not likely.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"