84-11

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

84-11

Post by callmeslick »

the white guys win the terrorism war this quarter,easily:

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: 84-11

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:the white guys win the terrorism war this quarter,easily:

And a un-named hero got a gun and stopped the shooter, saving countless people. True to form slick, you push the leftist anti-gun agenda and ignore the man with the gun that used it to save people. I bet you were upset that the NYC mass killing was done by a animal in a rental truck. Didn't hear a peep out of you as to how we should have more laws controlling truck rentals. And also interesting to read your racist rant on white people. Maybe you should get your skin color altered so you don't look like a older white guy.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

How does it feel to contribute to a nutbag’s 15 minutes of fame?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

well, given the 'nutbag' has already been called an 'Antifa Democrat' by one nut on line that I read, and we're getting the 'good guy with a gun' narrative from Woody, sucking the NRA dick as always, I'm good with my comments. Woody, what the actual ★■◆● possesses you to defend the 'good guy' ideal when 25 people were dead already?? Seriously?
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:well, given the 'nutbag' has already been called an 'Antifa Democrat' by one nut on line that I read, and we're getting the 'good guy with a gun' narrative from Woody, sucking the NRA dick as always, I'm good with my comments. Woody, what the actual ★■◆● possesses you to defend the 'good guy' ideal when 25 people were dead already?? Seriously?
So you would prefer the body count to be higher. Perhaps if the guy didn't have to run home to get his gun, a lot less people would be dead and you wouldn't be so quick to ply the liberal doctrine.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you are a [Deleted - Personal Shot], as revealed by the above. I suggested that we have LESS guns, not celebrate the possibility that once in a while, someone gets stopped mid-rampage by another gun nut. Didn't do much good in Las Vegas, huh?
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

callmeslick wrote:the white guys win the terrorism war this quarter,easily:

Gee slick. Doesn't fit your 'christian gun nut' profile though does it?

The guy was supposedly an atheist and shot up a church with a bunch of white victims- but you'll take what you can get to politicize this to push your agenda.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

callmeslick wrote:well, given the 'nutbag' has already been called an 'Antifa Democrat' by one nut on line that I read, and we're getting the 'good guy with a gun' narrative from Woody, sucking the NRA dick as always, I'm good with my comments. Woody, what the actual ★■◆● possesses you to defend the 'good guy' ideal when 25 people were dead already?? Seriously?
Because he's complete ★■◆●ing human garbage.

Seriously woody, do the entire planet a favor and ★■◆● off to the middle of nowhere where you can't ★■◆● things over for the rest of us. Take the rest of your drooling, knuckle-dragging Trumptards with you while you're at it. We'll call you when we're done fixing ★■◆●.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

But hey, at least people on the terrorism watch list can still buy ★■◆●ing assault rifles, right?

I'm telling you, it's amazing how big my list of "people whose graves I would one day happily ★■◆● on" has grown. I'm gonna need to eat a ton of Taco Bell.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Here's an interesting correlation. All of the recent mass shooters perpetrated some form of domestic violence against either their family members or their spouses. Plus, it's got an easy fix. Close the abusive boyfriend/husband loophole. :wink:

https://www.self.com/story/mass-shootin ... c-violence

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

once again, NS proves himself to be a [Deleted - Personal Shot], with dubious sources to feed his warped vision of reality.
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:
Seriously woody, do the entire planet a favor and ★■◆● off to the middle of nowhere where you can't ★■◆● things over for the rest of us. Take the rest of your drooling, knuckle-dragging Trumptards with you while you're at it. We'll call you when we're done fixing ★■◆●.
Tell me TG, you learn to talk like this from your mentally defective neighbors or did your parents "learn you proper" on how to speak? I pity your students having to listen to you lecture. [Deleted - Untoward supposition]

Mod note: You should know better than that woodchip.

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

[Deleted - Personal attack]

Mode note: try to keep it a little less personal TG. You don't want to be emulating our wonderful foul mouthed Bully in Chief do you? :wink:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:Image
To bad he's NOT holding a assault rifle. Might of made your liberal talking point poster more effective.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote:
Because he's complete ★■◆●ing human garbage.

All this anger you espouse towards me makes me think you are in the mentally unstable crowd with the Tx shooter et al. Me wonders how long before you snap and take your murderous anger out on some poor innocent people near you. I suggest taking some anger management counseling before you go off the deep end.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:you are a [Deleted - Personal Shot], as revealed by the above. I suggested that we have LESS guns, not celebrate the possibility that once in a while, someone gets stopped mid-rampage by another gun nut. Didn't do much good in Las Vegas, huh?
Once in a while? Only because the shooters gravitate towards "gun free" zones to do their killing. Maybe "once in a while" would change to more often if idiots stop thinking if you label something "gun free" makes it so. As to Vegas the shooter was barricaded is a high rise 500 yards away so stop making ignorant statements.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you suck at humanity, don't you?
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

That the best you can do slick?

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

you are worth no more. You have revealed yourself to be [Deleted - Personal Shot], delighting in a nation of armed nuts shooting little kids, and wishing to pour more weaponry into the fray. You are [Deleted - Personal Shot].
George Orwell---"1984"
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: All this anger you espouse towards me makes me think you are in the mentally unstable crowd with the Tx shooter et al. Me wonders how long before you snap and take your murderous anger out on some poor innocent people near you. I suggest taking some anger management counseling before you go off the deep end.
The root cause of righteous anger stating people shouldn't be so angry. Now that's rich.

And I'm doing just fine. Unlike the pieces of ★■◆● you worship, I don't wish harm on innocents.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Mod here. If you guys don't quit hurling vile names at each other, I'm going to have to close this thread. I almost can't keep up with the insults you constantly come up with. :roll:

Oh, and woodchip, sticking to the thread at hand, how about a response to one of the first actions Trump did as president? It's kind of relevant given this recent mass shooting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... al-n727221
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

I would suggest to close it. Civility was never part of this thread.