what would you do?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

what would you do?

Post by TheCops »

hi,
i was supposed to spend the super bowl at Caesars palace in las vegas. then help someone move back to minnesota via ryder truck.

i arrived at mccaren international in vegas at 8:50pm on wednesday. the guy who bought my one-way ticket was no where to be found. i'm not a ***** but i had no credit card and $250 bux for the trip. (seems small time but this guy was a black jack dealer in vegas with comp connections). so after spending more money on phone calls than slot machines i had to make a decision. a hotel room or a way home... i chose the greyhound bus ticket at 5:15am. ;-0

so after 45 hours of riding through the united states on the ghetto express i come home to a phone call saying i'm a betrayer! lol! and his excuse was this "i thought your plane came in on thursday!" and HE bought the ticket on monday! i'm down with smoking weed but this cat just spaced a friend at the airport... time to sober up.

it's all good. i started falling for a woman during the trip and she ended up being an undercover cop that busted a brother who was strapped with over a pound in grand junction colorado. she went bye-bye but i swear she was an option under different circumstances. ;-0

so, am i a dick for not gambling my money on a hotel room? if it fell through i wouldn't have been able to get home and i don't call daddy to get me out of jams. or did i make the right decision?

old friends for sale.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

If you tried to get in tough with him and couldn't, I'd say you played it right.
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

did you get her number?
Tyranny
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Tyranny »

All this did was re-affirm my belief that smoking weed = stupid.

oh, and yeah, you did the right thing.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

You did the right thing. I would have definately done the same.

But slap yourself silly if you didn't get her number. Image
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

LOL ... ditto and ditto
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Cops, if you can't handle her...give me her number. I can bust her chops so many different ways that she'll think "buns up knellinf, foreskin peeling is the best train outta town.