hey!!!

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

hey!!!

Post by fyrephlie »

way to move a locked thread...

just keep deletin' 'em instead.
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

what's up fyrephlie why do you feel the need to do this?

What have I done to you?
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Firefly is just craving for attention in an adolescent manner. He can't express himself in any other way other than being a troll.
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

KB:

You deleted and edited my posts. You stomped on my ability to speak here.

Top Wop:

How old am I?

How long was I married?

What is my middle name?

What did my original posts contain?

Give up?

You don't know me, and you don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks.
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Xamindar »

While I am against deleting threads unless they are extremely offensive. I believe in free speach.

I think we have too many of these stupid trolling threads. Give it a rest. :roll:
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Top Wop »

fyrephlie wrote:KB:

You deleted and edited my posts. You stomped on my ability to speak here.

Top Wop:

How old am I?

How long was I married?

What is my middle name?

What did my original posts contain?

Give up?

You don't know me, and you don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks.
Kid, I got 2 words for you:

GROW UP

Theres alot of wisdom in those two words because it is indicative of your need to get your head from out of the ground and realize that your spam and flaimbait is useless fodder and is nothing more than a crave for attention. Seriously, we are sick of this ★■◆●. We dont come on your forums and post one spam thread after another. Thats right, you or anybody else for that matter have no right to post spam, not here, not .com, not anywhere else. So dont be surprised if you get the "you've been banned" message because you have "im asking for it" stamped on your forehead. You make yourself and your .com group look worse every time you start these useless threads.
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

Top Wop:

Listen, sweetie: Get your head from where it's buried in your ass and find a clue.

It's not a this forum that forum type of thing you fool. You also seem to seriously misunderstand the concept of spam and trolling. I get that you are trying to hit me with your internet lingo, but it isn't fitting.

Again, you don't even know what I wrote in the first place, or the answer to any of my other questions. I am directing this post toward KoolBear, the all powerful owner of the DBB.net... so, really, unless you have something other than \"yer board sucks, go away, i think all you post is spam\". Go play with yerself or something, and let the grownups talk... er, let the grownup talk, and the children bicker and edit / delete / lock posts.

kthnks

p.s. go ahead topwop, ban me... no, ok. thanks anyway.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

\"Ninja Post!\" :D
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

fryephile,

Why visit a place you dislike so much?

Why do you persist in your attempts to bait me?

I don't understand why you are as rude as you attempting to be.

You asked a question and I responded. If we don't agree what more needs said. Unless of course you have something productive to add.
fryephlie wrote: I am directing this post toward KoolBear, the all powerful owner of the DBB.net...
Why should you or anyone ridicule anyone else in a public forum? More importantly why would any web site owner want to see the users of the website abused by anyone. Fun banter is good but tasteless attacks have no place here or on most any forum for that matter. Call me what you want, fyrephlie; but I remember backing you when people were all over your ass.

fryephlie wrote: let the grownup talk, and the children bicker and edit / delete / lock posts.
Interseting indeed, none of your posts were edited or deleted until you CHOSE to abuse your fellow Descent'rs.

Unless you intended to gain something you wouldn't have jumped on this bandwagon, I read your .com post and your desire to create unrest over hear. If you like I can quote you here for all to see.

Your actions recently have allowed all of us to see you in all your glory. No one could have painted a better picture of you than you have.

Now if you want to be productive then by all means I welcome your mature discussion, if you don't have anything productive to say ....

KoolBear
Xamindar
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Xamindar »

fyrephlie wrote:I am directing this post toward KoolBear, the all powerful owner of the DBB.net...
Then PM him, what the hell are you posting in public for?
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

Alright KB.

Let me try to explain this. Please make sure you READ IT, I know that isn't normal method for you, so I am making a special request.

My original post was really timid, imho. But no one will know, will they? Because it's gone now. That's how you operate.

Now... here is where the unrest comes in.

I was fine until you decided that anything I post must be delete/edited. Of course, I doubt you bothered to read what I wrote, saw an image and flew off the handle.

So yeah... I am stirring up trouble, because yet again, you have shown yourself to be the all powerful Fuhrer of the DBB. Delete first ask questions later. You don't even seem to be holding to the standards you were whining about the last time we were having these arguments...

Why am I frustrated? Imagine you are going about your day to day tasks, and I am following you around carrying an airhorn. Everytime you open your mouth to say something, I drown it out. Thats kinda how I feel.

You don't get it, because you are the one with the air horn. You think that whatever you say or do about anyone or anything is right, because you are the all powerful OWNER of the DBB.net...
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Post by KoolBear »

fryephlie,

Oh I read your post, more importantly I read your intentions. You are the one running around with the airhorn, you don't get it do you.

Why do you persist in playing this game. If you don't like it why even bother.

Do your actions make you a bigger man in your own eyes. Do you feel like you are oppressed and so you elevate me to the oppressor?

Thanks for elevating me to that status. Deserved our not I will gladly assume the position you are FORCING me into.

I will gladly become your oppressor. Not just that but I pity you, obviously you need attention, so in my pity for your poor lonely self I shall ineed submit to your desire for me to be your oppressor. do be suprised if you find any and all content posted by you deleted at any given moment :) Keep it up, I'll show you an oppressor :)

KB
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

fyrephlie wrote:Why am I frustrated? Imagine you are going about your day to day tasks, and I am following you around carrying an airhorn. Everytime you open your mouth to say something, I drown it out. Thats kinda how I feel.
You aren't "going about your day to day tasks" walking on the public streets, It's a moderated forum. And you know that. If you want a differently/more loosely moderated forum, you can post on the .com.

I've seen a (very) few moderations here that I thought might have gone to far, but most of what I've seen have been reasonable. I've only had ONE of my posts deleted, and that was when I replied to someone who was making rude insults to another board member. The moderator (I don't know which) simply deleted the rude post and all replies that quoted it, and I thought that quite fair.

I'm a fairly vocal conservative Christian. Koolbear is not. But neither he, or any other moderator has felt it necessary to delete any of my posts besides that one. I don't know what Koolbears political views are, but I know my political views annoy just about EVERYONE on both sides of the spectrum, so I'm certain I've annoyed him and the other moderators plenty of times. As a matter of fact, lets just face it, I'm loud, opinionated, and irritating, and yet, despite what I'm certain were MANY temptations, no nazi moderation of my posts.

So yes, I'm willing to give Koolbear the benefit of the doubt. But I'm not taking sides on the deleted posts. I don't know what was in them, and quite frankly, I really don't much care.

What we see is Koolbear trying to talk reasonably and you shouting and being insulting. Now, I admit we aren't seeing the entire conversation, so its not a fair way to asses things, but you should realize that, regardless of whats going on that we can't see, what we CAN see doesn't help your side of the argument at all. So I'm confused as to why you insist on carrying on the fight this way.

If every time you came over to my house I asked you to shut up, it seems reasonable to me that you might decide to quit coming over to my house. But it completely baffles me why you would insist on continuing to come over just so you could get mad when I, predictably, asked you to shut up once more.

IF Koolbear is being unfair to you. ESPECIALLY if Koolbear is being unfair to you, why keep coming back for more?

I'd be happy to have you stick around and participate here, we had some interesting discussions in the past. But I fail to understand why you choose to keep coming back if all it does is make you angry. That's not good for your blood pressure or digestion.

Either:

A: There is a certain kind of post that is unacceptable to the moderating crew here.

In which case just avoid making those kinds of posts and come back and we can all have a lot of fun. Or if those terms are unacceptable to you, go elsewhere.

or

B: The moderating crew is out to get you.

In which case, why give them a target?

I HOPE the problem is A, and that you can remain and participate, but it will have to be in a different mode than simply dropping by every few months to yell at KB and the moderators. Thats not helping anyone.
KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Re:

Post by KoolBear »

Kilarin wrote:...
I HOPE the problem is A, and that you can remain and participate...
X2