Please deactivate my membership

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Hattrick
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hattrick »

I agree.
But, thats the point.
The problem that I and other people on this board have with Diedel has nothing to do with his work on the project.
It has everything to do with his bad attitude and the condensending nature in which he interacts with other people.
Diedel is and always will be an asshat to anyone who dares think any differently than himself.
He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and his arrogance in thinking that his work for a little played online game qualifies him for any respect from anyone is laughable at best.

The funny part about it is he thinks his attitude is fine.
I make no appoligies about what I have said about him nor will I ever.
To me the best day for this community will be when he dissapears completely.
anywho, this horse has been killed and soon the beatings will start. I will no longer post in this thread as I think I have made my point clear.

just to be repetitive.
GFY diedel.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Diedel wrote:Definitely. I think Aus-RED-5 would be a good choice, provided him willing to take the job.
I'd be willing and happy to do the job if ya like. ;)
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

I suppose technical expertise doesn't qualify as a \"redeeming quality\".
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Lars,

first of all I only referred to the people attacking me here, not you or others who had taken a neutral stance or even supported me. Obviously you also failed to notice that it had been said here that 'fortunately I am not an example of the people on this board', and I simply returned that kindness.

Next, what you completely fail to see is that I am working my a$$ off to deliver a well working D2X-XL application to people, and that I very much try to support everybody seeking help. You also fail to see that this costs a tremendous amount of time and effort on my side. I can therefore expect and demand that people obey the D2X-XL forum rules. I didn't make them up to control people. I created them to help keeping things going in that forum area.

What you also fail to see is that I can expect that basic respect and social behaviour to get oriented in a support forum and follow some simple rules. Other forum areas state very clearly that OT or offensive threads get deleted, and you have no problem with that. I said this numerous times already, and I can only conclude that you deliberately ignore this.

Bottom line is that I do a lot more to help people along here than most of you do, and that your attacks and accusations are completely unfounded, untrue and unfair.

You seem to have not been reading this thread properly, not pondering on all that has been said here, and as a consequence relating things to you that weren't targeted at you.

Those attacking me here do so in total lack of grace, balance and acknowledgement of my positive role on this board, failing to follow the social rules they accuse me of violating by flaming me, insulting me, and generally denying me any constructive dialog about my actions in the D2X-XL forum, and any understanding of its purpose and structure.

The saddest thing about this is that most of the trolls here don't even use D2X-XL, or even worse, are spineless enough to curse me, yet use it. And when I stay away from \"their\" places, they start to invade \"mine\".

You guys were right: I shouldn't have wasted a single second of my time on you.