modship removed, continued

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

modship removed, continued

Post by Diedel »

Topher,

you wrote that I constantly started flames for a long time, particularly in the D2X-XL forum area.

This is a plain lie, making you a liar.

Fact is that I have stopped insulting people here for a long time, but that people who didn't like me took every opportunity they found to attack me. They do exactly what they are blaming me for.

You guys think I believe I am the sh1t because I do D2X-XL. I don't think that. What I think is that people should acknowledge what I have been doing for the Descent community by maintaining D2X-XL and DLE-XP, and at least consider what a tremendous amount of work I have taken upon myself before attacking me just because I am giving \"curt\" replies to people posting bug reports here instead of reading the complete and politely presented D2X-XL area rules. But no, what a nice opportunity to flame me.

I also haven't abused my position as a mod. I have removed a few flames from the D2X-XL area, and closed a few threads that were violating the D2X-XL area rules. Perfectly valid actions. That was enough to attack me, once again.

Topher's justification for removing my modship is but a bloody lie. It wasn't me who was starting flames for a long time here, it was forum members who dislike me and abused their own mod positions, in the knowledge that the friendship connecting them would keep them safe from receiving the proper treatment for it, and that would have been to rebuke them, and eventually take their modship.

It wasn't until recently when I finally had enough of the constant flaming and posting negative and untrue crap about me when I started to give some of these courtesies back.

You people kept trampling on me for over a year, and you wonder I am finally having enough.

Fact is that you never take action against people flaming and attacking me, however rude, perverted and hostile they are, but spread lies to justify an action that has no backup in reality.

Oh well. I am wasting my time, right?

I wonder what KB has to say about this.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Quit flattering yourself.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

No one cares what you have to say anymore because you have proven all by yourself for everyone here that you have a disconnect with reality. You are going to be banned soon because this is getting old and the community will not tolerate you anymore.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

When the thread gets closed, that means it's time to stop.