Package For Sale, CHEAP!

The return of Descent! Forum for the reboot which will be developed by Descendent Studios.

Moderators: Lothar, dunkelza, Drakona

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Package For Sale, CHEAP!

Post by vision »

I'm selling my Descent Underground package. I chose the "I Did It My Way" pledge from the Kickstarter campaign, which includes:
  • Alpha & Beta Access
    Ship Token, Silver (x3)
    Kickstarter Campaign Ribbon, Green
    Kickstarter Campaign Ribbon, Gold
    Thanks in the Credits
    Descent: Underground
    KS Ship Art, Bronze
You also get the Torch if that ship isn't unlocked by the release date. Make me an offer and I'll gift it to you. Spread the word, please.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re: Package For Sale, CHEAP!

Post by Lothar »

To clarify:

the "I did it my way" package should come with 3 ship tokens, and will automatically get the torch when it's unlocked (whenever that is -- probably within the next couple weeks, given the uptick in funding when alpha went live.) So that's 4 total ships available at launch. (Silver tokens won't get you the shaman or warlock -- roughly equivalent to engineer and medic.)

So if you're looking to start playing the alpha right now (it's open!) this is a solid package to pick up.
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Right, thanks. I edited my post to show 3 silver tokens, which is what the package has.

I really don't know anything about the ships or what comes with the package because I haven't paid one bit of attention to Descent Underground. I got an email the other day saying I could test the server and this was the first time I logged into their forums. I downloaded the Linux build, but was never able to connect, and can't be arsed to check the logs or file a bug report. Simply not interested in "Miner Wars 2.0."
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

vision wrote:Simply not interested in "Miner Wars 2.0."
You read my mind. Despite the fact that D:U is made on the basis of Sol Contigency, I hope SOLC team will make the game more descentish. In addition, if this game will be successful, it will be even and fairly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these guys.
Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

I may be interested. Would need to discuss further, I'd like to know how much you're asking for and how the transfer actually works.

And one thing I should say right off the bat is I wouldn't start playing till beta at the earliest and I've already bought a package with the game at release time. If someone else wants it who'd actually use that alpha and beta access more than me it should go to them instead of me.
Ship's cat, MPSV Iberia: beware of cat.
Beware my original music, at http://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

if nobody else is interested, I'd be willing to give you like $30 for it and add it to my gifting pile. I expect you can get more for it, though.
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

I'll keep that in mind. This is the only place I've posted about it because I don't know anything about the grey market of gaming. Been too busy to investigate.