Old-schooler trying to reconnect with new 'ware.

The return of Descent! Forum for the reboot which will be developed by Descendent Studios.

Moderators: Lothar, dunkelza, Drakona

Sylencer
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Old-schooler trying to reconnect with new 'ware.

Post by Sylencer »

Hello! I was actually trying to reconnect with some old Descent 2 players from, what, a decade and a half ago or so (?), and let them know that Descent: Underground was a thing, but it looks like it's possible one of them I was searching for is here, and this place already knows about D: U.

WooT.
So, does anyone know if the Grendel here is the same Grendelwulf that had an orb back in the day, and kicked everyone's arses?
(And also, do the names DW_Viper, or Ice-Wolf ring a bell? I wasn't among the best by any stretch, but was somewhat adequate. Still went by Sylencer back then, too.)

Note that the quickest way to contact me is via Facebook, under /Sylencer. (That name really always resonated with me, so I've kept it around.)
Happy hunting!
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Re: Old-schooler trying to reconnect with new 'ware.

Post by Lothar »

There's an Icewolf in Descent Rangers: http://descentrangers.com/MemberProfile ... 6800ce5040

he's one of the most active D2 players around. Follow the instructions on the top of the Rangers page to get set up with mumble and come say hi to those who still play!
Izchak says: 'slow down. Think clearly.'
April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
Jeff250
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Old-schooler trying to reconnect with new 'ware.

Post by Jeff250 »

Sylencer, did you play on heat.net?