D2X-XL -A few issues

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

kakhome1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

D2X-XL -A few issues

Post by kakhome1 »

I had originally posted this in a different forum, but I'm moving it here because this section seems to be more active and is probably a more appropriate section anyways.

I just installed the latest D2X-XL and have a few issues with it. None are game-breaking, but I'd like to know if anyone is aware how to correct any of these. If this should go in a different sub-forum, please let me know.

1) Whenever I kill an enemy, the points I earned flashes right in the middle of the screen. This is kind of annoying and I'd prefer not to have that.

2) Enemies generated by a robot generator are 'dumb' for about half a secret - they are all black and won't attack (unless they damage you by hitting you). Then after about half a second they appear and behave correctly.

3) Sometimes enemies appear to be a bit less mobile (i.e. not move around as much) than they should be. I have A.I. aggressiveness set to 'Standard'.