Look what I found on the front door!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Look what I found on the front door!

Post by MD-2389 »

Click on image for full-sized images. (last image is over 1MB)
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

Yes, you have to remove your decorative wreaths, hangings, etc for a few weeks in the spring until the little birdies nest elsewhere. Happens at my brother's house all the time; except there the birds like to add a little mud plaster, and they are usually none to careful as to how they apply it. Have to hose down the door and the wreath later.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

As long as they're not killdees, I don't care. ;) I *hate* killdees. All they do is fly around and squawk "killdee! killdee!", and then make bombing raids on nearby vehicles. If it wasn't illegal, I'd shoot them out of the sky because they're so blasted annoying! They're EVERYWHERE out here....
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

A bunch or birds just nested in my damn rain gutter outside my 2nd story bedroom window.

Every morning I am greeted to: *Scratch scratch* *Claw* *Peck* *Scratch* *CHIRP CHIRP*

>_>
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Last year birds nested in my air conditioner, my brother's air conditioner, and my parents' air conditioner. Annoying as hell, and I have no clue how they got in there.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

One day I came home from work early and walked into my room. What I saw made my blood run cold and I freaked. There was blood smeared on every mirror in my room (I had several mirrors). I ran to my mom and told her about the blood. She said "Oh, that. Sorry I forgot to clean those up." :?
A bird got into my house. After hearing noises from where the tub is located, my mom opened the hidden mini door where the main plumbing system of the tub is...a bird flew out. There were 2 cats that was sitting right there and attacked the bird. bird flew into my room and one of the cats jumped and caught it. For some reason, the bird kept smacking into every mirror in my room before flying out and flying out the door to freedom.
Geez, it'd be nice to have a bit of a warning before coming into your own bedroom and having blood smeared on every mirror. Heck, it even got blood on my Geometry sheet. I had to explain to the teacher the next day what happened and why I didn't bring the homework to school. His reply?
"That is the best homework excuse I've ever heard". :roll:
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

mmmmm..... deviled eggs... or egg sammich... *licks chops* :P
SSX-Thunderbird
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by SSX-Thunderbird »

Occasionally birds like to nest in the chimney here. These days the chimney is usually capped though, so they can't. One time when the power went out, my brother decided he was cold and tried to light a fire...forgetting the chimney was capped. I think one can guess what happened from there. (That also happened on my 15th birthday :P)
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Haha, that is pretty good Kiran. :lol:
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Dude.. it's like way WAY past time to take the Christmas decorations down.
Boo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Boo »

Doesn't stop everyone around here from putting them up in october :roll:
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Duper wrote:Dude.. it's like way WAY past time to take the Christmas decorations down.
We've just been too busy to take it down. When we finally had time...well, you can see why its still there. :)