I wish to make a complaint:

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Fusion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

I wish to make a complaint:

Post by Fusion »

To Whom It Concerns @ the DBB,

I wish to make a complaint about something that happened to me at the Marketplace section of the DBB. Three days ago,I made a post in the Marketplace to sell some excess computer hardware that I have. I thought I had covered everything, including method of contact and payment. Thursday morning, around 8-8:30 am Pacific, I saw I had received two responses,
but could not reply until 11pm Pacific. When I went to respond, I found out that Stresstest had closed the string w/o any explination other than "Read the rules fusion". (my name is typed Fusion, btw)

My complaint is Stress. This is the second time that he has locked a string I started at the DBB Marketplace w/o any real explination why he had done it. I re-read the rules, but don't know what he was refering to. I still wish to sell my stuff, but I
don't need his interference. :-( Please let me know what I did or didn't do, so that I can sell in the Marketplace. Can you help?
Linky: phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6388

Thank you for your time,
Fus
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I don't want to speak for him, but I believe he was referring to the rule that states that you must name a definite price. You didn't do so in your more recent post.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Try putting asking prices beside the items you are selling.
Fusion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Fusion »

Thx for the explination, I just wish he weren't so...vage(sp?) and... a something else.
IMO, A little courtesy and more defined explinations why he does this would get him a long way than just saying "Read the rules". He could have quoted the rule(s) of what I forgot, so I or someone else didn't make the same mistake twice. I can't read his mind.

I will try this one more time, and this time I will give a price sticker. I hope that will make him happy.

<[NuB2]Fusion hopes and crosses his fingers.>

Fus
Fusion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Fusion »

Xciter wrote:I've re-opened your latest thread so you can edit it and add the prices rather then start a new thread.

Too late, I already started a second. Close or remove the first as you see fit.

Thx anyway, :D

Fus
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Just so you know, you could always send him a private message and ask him why it was closed. Just click on the Image image right above any of his posts.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

I let him know about the e-mail thang.

;)
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Avder »

One of the reasons I dont even bother with the marketplace is because of those rules. No offense, but theyre entirely too anal rententive, imo. What is a person really has no idea what an item is worth, or doesnt really care that much about what he gets for it as long as he gets something? the rules in that ofrum need to be relaxed a little bit, imo.
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

fusion.

My name is stresstest (typed STRESSTEST)

You have two things at the top of the forum.

1) The Rules that are required to be read, understood, and followed that Jim (Typed Xciter)myself setup at the beginningof that forum opening.

2) There is a second sticky explaining that the rules had not been being followed and that there were going to be no more warnings. Something you should have read also.

You being pissed off at me or anyone else on this board for your ignorance and/or blatent lazyness in reading and following the posts provided for you and the rest of the users here, is sorta silly isn't it?

I mean, you just cant go through life doing whatever you want, you need structure and discipline boy.. Ok, I just watched American Beauty, so never mind that last part.

In closing, RTFM next time and you wont have problems. :)
Fusion
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Fusion »

(16) No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.
Please forgive me Stresstest if I don't type your name in caps, since by your own rule, by doing so I would be shouting. I have said/typed shorter forms of other people's D3 identity before, both here and irc, and they have never given me any complaint. As long that person knows that I am speaking to them, I don't see the problem w/ just saying/typing Stress. If this offends you, I am sorry.
In closing, RTFM next time and you wont have problems. :)
rtfm? I'm sorry, but I am not aware of that acronym(sp?) :?

Fus
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

"read the F***ing manual"