Cut uh rug Mr. Parsuduhnt.... cut uh rug!!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Cut uh rug Mr. Parsuduhnt.... cut uh rug!!

Post by []V[]essenjah »

www.dancingbush.com

Probably old but still good. Saw this advertised on the news the other day :D

Mr. Parsudunt Bush gettin' his groove awn!!!1 ;)
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *Javed* »

Don't mean to crap on your thread, but that's REALLY old.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Dangit!! Guess that means I must be one of those who have an actual social life!! ;) Oh smack me down with your hatred and wrath! ;)
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

/me writes hated and wrath on penis peni.
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *Javed* »

mob-messenger wrote:Dangit!! Guess that means I must be one of those who have an actual social life!! ;) Oh smack me down with your hatred and wrath! ;)
Well there it is guys. If you've seen it, you do not have a social life anymore.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

*Javed* wrote:
mob-messenger wrote:Dangit!! Guess that means I must be one of those who have an actual social life!! ;) Oh smack me down with your hatred and wrath! ;)
Well there it is guys. If you've seen it, you do not have a social life anymore.
Ummmm not exactly what I meant. I mean if you keep track of every pointless cartoon enough to know when every net based cartoon is old, you probably need to get out more. ;)
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *Javed* »

Yeah didn't I tell you? I keep track of every pointless cartoon :roll:

Anyway.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

havn't you heard? all the cool kids have no memory.

iirc i saw this during bush's FIRST term.
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

Junior Jack - My Feeling
Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

I think this is one of those things that's old enough so that if you've been on the internet for greater than five minutes and have used google at least twice, you've probably seen this.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Been on the net 6-7 years and used Google billions of times. :) I spend nearly every second that I have free on the net. Of course, I'm usually working on models or searching for USEFULL information. :) I don't keep track of flash cartoons all that much. So, your statement is:

1. Very rude.

2. Very stupid. :)

LF, note your rank compared to mine. I never said it wasn't old. But some of the folks who have better things to do with their time than keep track of flash cartoons might enjoy it. The first time I ever saw it or even knew about the website itself was the other day after seeing it advertised on the news. :)
Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

I wasn't trying to insult you or provoke a flame-fest. I was merely trying to imply that you don't need to be searching the net constantly to see things like this. Just because alot of people have seen this does not mean they have no lives. Also, I was trying to do so in a humorous way, but apparantly it's not a joke unless you have a :wink: after it.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Liquid Fire wrote:I wasn't trying to insult you or provoke a flame-fest. I was merely trying to imply that you don't need to be searching the net constantly to see things like this. Just because alot of people have seen this does not mean they have no lives. Also, I was trying to do so in a humorous way, but apparantly it's not a joke unless you have a :wink: after it.

Nor was I. You don't get to have a joke without a smiley! ;)

That is true but not everyone knows about it. Especially if they don't really go looking for it. Heh, most of the flash cartoons I see are sent to me by friends or by checking posts made here. :)
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Damn, if I was at home I would post the "This thread heats my balls" pic.