my 3Dpro twist is not workin in D1x

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

Grax
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

my 3Dpro twist is not workin in D1x

Post by Grax »

I'm having difficulty getting my 3dpro's twist to work properly in D1x. The joystick's detected, and under joystick config when I hit enter to set the twist to bank l/r, the twist is already activated it seems, cuz the "Y2" appears the moment I hit enter, and then ingame my ship is constantly rolling and the twist doesnt respond.

I googled and found some file called spanfix, which didn't work (not sure it was supposed to with d1x).

any suggestions for gettin 3dpro's twist to work in D1x would be appreciated

- grax
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Make sure the slider is in the center position when you hit enter for bank l/r assignment..
Grax
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Grax »

thanks grendel. I did what you said but I couldn't get the slider exactly centered so it was always either on X1 or Y2, but then I changed my config so that the slider controlled throttle, and then the game stopped thinking that my slider controlled both the X1 and X2 axes.

weirdness. somehow it seems like the twist axis was covered up by the tardifying influence of the (useless) slider.

seems to work now, thanks again