Music for your Levels

For Descent, Descent II and Descent3 level editing and modification assistance.
Kyouryuu
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Music for your Levels

Post by Kyouryuu »

According to Planet Descent, Top Gun discovered that Interplay has made available for free the complete Descent 2 Vertigo CD soundtrack, including the music from the intro and outro sequences. You can download it here:

http://www.interplay.com/interact/downl ... p?Dltype=1

What does it have to do with Descent development, you ask? I would take this offering as Interplay allowing us to do as we wish with the music, including putting it into our Descent 3 levels. I bet my next work my have something like this. Image

Also, an intriguing tidbit with these MP3s is that Interplay included the composers and names for all of the music - information that was previously incomplete. Although I love Type O Negative's "Haunted" (the piano sequence at the beginning is forever etched in my memory) I found it interesting that all of the Descent 2 music is hate was Skinny Puppy's. Image
Interceptor6
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Interceptor6 »

Hey, nice find Sol. That sounds like a good idea to add it to d3 levels. I'll definitely take that into consideration whenever I figure out how the d3 music system works. Image

*downloads*

-Int