Solar Power

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Shoku
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Solar Power

Post by Shoku »

Could it be that the immense size and consequent demands of a modernizing China will finally make solar energy feasible?

Look at:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/11 ... index.html
will_kill
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by will_kill »

I've been saying for about 5 years now....within my lifetime we will either see the sudden (military driven) or the suttle (economic driven) takeover of the world by the Asian peoples (who's thirst for knowledge propels their evolution by leaps and bounds). Mark it down.

European man's will to continue his quest for knowledge and dominance has been broken down as he has been forced to accept all types of third world refugees from the wars and pestilence that plague this planet, thus, effectively reducing the....

hmmm...well, I could write an essay on this but then I thought, hey I bet they all know what I'm saying anyway, so why bother.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

i hope so shoku. This world really needs independants to kick alternative energy sources further into the mainstream. China's political and commercial independance may be revealing it's upside :).
Cuda68-2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Cuda68-2 »

roid wrote:i hope so shoku. This world really needs independants to kick alternative energy sources further into the mainstream. China's political and commercial independance may be revealing it's upside :).
x2
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

nevermind