Rubbish revenge

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Rubbish revenge

Post by Mobius »

So, I live on a busy street, close to down town. It's "high density" zoned land which gives developers the opportunity to build disgusting ugly boxes stacked 3 deep...

There's a corner store 500 metres from home, and I often walk down there after work to get a drink. On the way there I always walk past a bunch of giant rubbish sacks which have been left on the sidewalk for 2-3 weeks.

In Christchurch, rubbish is only picked up if it's in the proper (read as "officially expensive") rubbish bag. If it's not, then the rubbish truck guys stick a big red sticker on it, and the owner of the rubbish is meant to take care of it.

Last night, I finally got the shits with these ★■◆●ing idiots who leave their rubbish lying on the street. So I picked up the two largest bags and carried them home. I put some gloves on, and went through the trash until I found a letter with address(es) then put it back in the bag, waited until it was dark, and then carried them round to the owners, and emptied the rubbish onto their front lawn.

I guess they'll be taking care of it now, unless they like stinking garbage as a nice feature of their front lawn.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Heh, I did that with trash along the road. I live on a country dirt road and people use it to take their trash to the local landfill. Occasionally someone loses a few bags off their pickup truck. If the bags sit there more than an hour I sort thru the bags 'till I find out who it is and them give them a phone call reminding them what the civil fine is for dumping trash along a roadway.
Hostile
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hostile »

Yeah you really showed them!!!!
Darkside Heartless
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Darkside Heartless »

Reminds me of the time my brother put a bunker buster in a loose bag of leaves. :lol:
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

It's good to know that you do/say stupid stuff in real life and not just here on the DBB.
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

Hahaha good job mobi! :)
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Dedman wrote:It's good to know that you do/say stupid stuff in real life and not just here on the DBB.

HAHAHAHHAHAA