WTB Klipsch wire

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

WTB Klipsch wire

Post by woodchip »

For the promedia 2.1 speakers, I need the main pre-amp plug in wire. Let me know if any of you has one.
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: WTB Klipsch wire

Post by fyrephlie »

woodchip wrote:For the promedia 2.1 speakers, I need the main pre-amp plug in wire. Let me know if any of you has one.
i don't know where you live... but call your local high end audio place... ask them to contact their klipsch rep (i can check my 'rolodex' to see if i can find my guy... his name is mike) they can usually get one to you as a klipsch customer for free or s & h... if you are nice about it and tell them that klipsch is the god of all speakers.... etc etc etc. since all they do is call up the factory ask for it... or at worst say they have to demo their unit and they are missing it (or other such nonsense).
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

you have to get a new 2.1 preamp it's prewired

cost = $22.80

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.