Welcome new Moderator - Updated 1-6-06

Dedicated to 6DoF MODs and or Game efforts. If you know of one please post them here.

Moderators: fliptw, roid, CUDA

KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Welcome new Moderator - Updated 1-6-06

Post by KoolBear »

Please welcome Unix as the forum moderator.

Unix will also be working to get the High Octane team here, working on getting interviews for us and will also be the heavy hand here to keep us from running the HighOctane Team off like we did the Outrage Team.

I am happy to have Unix as moderator, he like many of you has been around for ages, He like Lothar and many others are the new breed!

Thanks Unix!

Mike Sullivan

UPDATED: 1/5/06

Added TigerRaptorFX as Co-Moderator, welcome aboard Tiger I sure hope you are true to your name when it comes to off topic posts and discussions! :)
Unix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Unix »

Thanks, KB. :D

I've been wanting to give back to our community for a long time and this seems like a great opportunity to do so.

Like KB said, I'll be getting us (hopefully ;)) some inside info and interviews etc. We all know the DBB gets a great deal more traffic than the Core Decision site and I'm sure there those that only know about CD peripherally. So this will be a good place to let new players know that the Descent series isn't the end of 360 degree gaming and this forum will be the place to bring the Descenter's and the Core Decision people together.

Thanks again for the opportunity!
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

What no congratulations from any one else, damn we got some jealous people here. ;)

Congrats Unix.
Unix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Unix »

Thanks Tiger :) I'm having fun with this for sure and I'm glad to be able to give back to the community!
-Unix
My Music
M.Sutera
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Hey UNIX..!

Post by M.Sutera »

We here @HOS Looks forward to working with you and Welcomes you aboard, Feel free to poke around some, We will keep you all up to date when production allows it..! :)
Some of you may know me as Lord_RAGE, DWL_RAGE ,Rage13...!
You only live once, Have fun doing it..!