Aaaaak!! i think im going bald.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

BigSlideHimself
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by BigSlideHimself »

I think hair is more important to guys then girls. If you're ugly bald you're probably ugly with hair too so what difference does it make. Besides, how many famous bald ladies men are there: bruce willis, jason statham, sean connery, patrick stewart, it's all about confidence. And the bald look does look better on bigger guys then skinny guys, so if bulking up takes your mind off your head then go to it. Also, try Proscar/Propecia, it works in a large percentage of balding men. Also, I read somewhere that 1/3 of men go bald, so you're in (good?) company.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Issac, there's nothing to worry about. There are going to be gals that prefer guys with hair and there are gals that prefer bald guys.

Besides, bald guys rock! Shaven head is awesome too! There's nothing like the feel of shaved head when you rub your hand on it. I tell you, a lot of gals love that.

There are other factors other than hereditary or age that causes the thining of the hair or losing hair. Stress and other negative emotions such as anger (and a lot of that) can lead to loss of hair. So if you've been under a lot of stress lately that could be why you're losing your hair.

At this time, there are a lot of products out there saying that they can fx your hair problem. My advice is don't be flushing your money down the toliet. If you really want to keep your hair, be on the lookout for really good products that will actually help.

All in all, accept it. Girls actually find you more attractive if you accept it rather than fight it and hide it. :D
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

I want to do a before and after of my hair going bald. It's gonna be cool.

But NO!!! IT SUCKS!!! I like my fro!!
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

My wife to be loves bald men - but she is also Budist.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

Cuda68 wrote:My wife to be loves bald men - but she is also Budist.
LOL
*Javed*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by *Javed* »

Ferno wrote:Image

holy *****!
x2
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

HAHAHAHAH

OWNED! :lol:
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

ROFL!
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

could dandruff be linked to baldness?
Unix
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Unix »

Yes it is to some degree.

In my research a great deal of alopecia sufferers as well as doctors recommend using a dandruff shampoo to help combat baldness.

Now specifically dandruff doesn't make your hair fall out, but unhealthy scalp conditions can and do lead to hairloss.
So having a healthy scalp i.e. no dandruff can increase the hair thickness and help stop hairloss to some degree. In my opinion though it's better to take on hairloss from more than one angle.

I myself use Nizoral 1%. It has been shown to have some effect on removing DHT from the scalp.

I've also been using Rogaine 5% for just over a month and I've already noticed an improved hairline.

A great resource for hairloss is http://www.hairlosshelp.com The forums are also full of people much more knowledgable than I.
-Unix
My Music