77 cents for D3 AND Mercs!

Want to sell off that old video card for that new GeForce? Looking for a used Sidewinder? This is the place to buy, sell, trade and post about hot deals you find!
RoBoT
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

77 cents for D3 AND Mercs!

Post by RoBoT »

Check this out!

Including S&H, that came out to about $7, give or take. I'll be getting mine by the 14th!:mrgreen:

Had to throw my copy of D3 away because the CDs were corrupt because I had to bend them almost in half to get them out of the (DVD-style) case, which was made to keep the blasted things in there, which it did all too well, which is the main reason I will NEVER buy another piece of software from Sold Out Software. EVER.

I reiterate: EVER.
Sir Sam II
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sir Sam II »

I went on there to buy a copy for a friend & I don't like the fact that it doesn't tell you what shipping charges are before you put your credit card info in there.
RoBoT
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by RoBoT »

Yeah, they do. You just have to browse around and FIND them, like I did.

Smart buyers don't place any orders without looking up things like shipping charges. That's why they have search boxes throughout the site, as well as a help section. Think, research, THEN buy.;)
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Anybody have a \"just by mercenary\" link? I don't want to spend the extra 43 cents on a second copy of D3 ;)
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by d3jake »

Sent it to me. I'll give you the 43 cents.
Sir Sam II
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sir Sam II »

Robot that made absolutley no sense. Why would I have placed an order without looking up shipping charges when that was the very fact why I asked the question in the first place.