Its Alive! o_O

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Neutrino
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Its Alive! o_O

Post by Neutrino »

lol, whats up slackers. Been a long time. I be chillin' in asia now (singapore specifically), and was so bored at work that I decided to hit up this old board to see what's been goin on while I was gone. :)

God I miss D3.. When I graduated from school and moved out here (closest D3 playerbase is in Australia, heh), I pretty much hung up my hat as far as this game was concerned. You know, you remember the days when you had that \"zero ping\" university fiber connect and a 15 minute drive to the Asylum, and its never really the same after you leave. Best I can do these days from SG is like 200+. Playable, but meh... preferred to be remembered as I was before the almighty ping essentially \"defanged\" me. Anyways, I will be swinging through the U.S. to see the folks for Christmas, so who knows, maybe I'll dust off the ol' 3DPro and give my dad's DSL a try.

If and when I get back to the U.S. on a more permanent basis in a couple years, I've been thinking about getting back into D3... assuming its still being played :> Hell you guys are still here after all this time, of course there'll still be players.

Anyway, I'll just be a DBB slacker like everyone else who posts here for the time being. Ok back to work, good to see some familiar faces :)

-{ROX}Neutrino
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Welcome back. =)
Sirius
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Sirius »

Hi there.

I solved the ping problem (New Zealand, same deal) by sticking with D2... not quite the same game but at least you can use what you know you have to your advantage. So to speak. :)
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

Welcome back!
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

I was wonderin where you disappeared to, ya bastage.

welcome back. :)

BTW, check your PM's.
Hattrick
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hattrick »

Heya Neut!~
Battlebot
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Battlebot »

WElcome back man
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Hey Neut'ered, whatcha doing way over there? Can you send (at least) one of those black-haired babes my way?
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Not much has changed, there are two bbs now...

...teehee I kid, I kid.

Welcome back ;)
Genghis
DBB Newbie
DBB Newbie

Post by Genghis »

Great to see you, Neut! I was wondering what happened to you. So is your job Mat Sci-related, finance-related, or other? I myself have moved to Ithaca, NY and turned into a security R&D guy.
Hostile
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hostile »

Welcome back Jarett :P. It is about time you showed up. Check your PMs.
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

Ah yes I remember the good old days of jumpin' into servers Neutrino was dominating at 20 ping for a sweet challenge.

Nice to see you Neut, although I think Testi has the right idea; you have been ping-Neutered. :) ha
Neutrino
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Neutrino »

Testi if you want hot asian babes, you best oughta move to south korea. :wink: There are some chicks there that will make you drool in public. 'course who knows if that face and boobs is real or not :) S. Korea is, after all, the capital of the cosmetic surgery trade in asia. But hey, don't ask don't tell right? :P Thailand has some real hot honeys too, and they are au naturel. Most of them you have to pay for one way or another tho. :P

Hey G! I knew you still surfed this board occasionally. Are you married yet? haha.. my job is mat-sci related. I'm a research engineer at one of the national labs in s'pore.

And Hos! lol, you're still all business on the outside and a big softie on the inside like always.

Hey DT, you remember the King Moth saga? :lol: :lol: That matchup in BI3 was so classic, I even did a story on it and posted it in multiplayer. As far as being ping-neuter'd, that depends on how long i decide to stay out here :) If I manage to get a company to make a foolhardy decision and hire me to work on the west coast, look out :lol:
Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: Its Alive! o_O

Post by Palzon »

Neutrino wrote:Best I can do these days from SG is like 200+. -{ROX}Neutrino
isn't playing d3 like a caning offense in Singapore? :D

good to hear from you, pally.
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

Yeah I remember the Legendary battle of the Moths, and recall us getting some good screenshots too :) Wish that was archived somewhere it would be fun to see

KING MOTH still is my favorite moniker, for some reason I just loved playing on that nick.