Descent.pig

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

JohnDoe
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Descent.pig

Post by JohnDoe »

I just got back into gaming after many years absence. I'm now using DX2-XL in a new 3 GHz machine with Windows XP.

It works great, but the only problem I have is when playing Descent 1 levels, I get the message, \"Warning: Failed Loading Descent.pig\" The level seems to play OK anyway, I just want to get rid of the error message.

If I do the obvious and place descent.pig into my Descent2 directory, the computer hangs when I try to execute d2x-xl.exe to play any Descent game.

Like I say, the Descent1 levels seem to play OK in Descent2 without the descent.pig file, I just want to get rid of that error message.

Any suggestions?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I would suggest reading some of the threads in the D2X-XL forum, one of them probably has the answer you need.

Don't be alarmed and don't give up if Diedel locks this thread with some rude looking comment, he has to deal with a lot of these threads, read the questions and answers thread and if your question isn't answered there try asking in that thread.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Hi John,

welcome to the DBB.net.

Please read the announcements and follow the instructions.