I cant turn off fast pitch.

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

Ori_Prior
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

I cant turn off fast pitch.

Post by Ori_Prior »

i try to uncheck \"Fast pitch\" under controls and it always rechecks it self, can anybody help?
i cant aim with it on the ship turns too fast.
Oh and the robot brefing movies are really choppy for some reason, main descent 2 movies play fine.
Pentium III @ 733 mhz
265 mb of ram
windows me
soundmax intergrated audio
Rage 128 pro.
the port runs fine on this machine except for the choppy robot movies.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Re: I cant turn off fast pitch.

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Ori_Prior wrote:i try to uncheck "Fast pitch" under controls and it always rechecks it self, can anybody help?
i cant aim with it on the ship turns too fast.
Oh and the robot brefing movies are really choppy for some reason, main descent 2 movies play fine.
Pentium III @ 733 mhz
265 mb of ram
windows me
soundmax intergrated audio
Rage 128 pro.
the port runs fine on this machine except for the choppy robot movies.
Hate to break it to you, but this thread will more then likely get locked and you'll be told to read the "Announcement: D2X-XL support ticket tracker" at the top of this forum.
Sorry... not my doing. :(
Ori_Prior
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Ori_Prior »

Screw it then, support tickets suck.
Just look at valve.
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

I dunno, I've always had great luck with Valve, especially because you can e-mail Gabe Newell directly. I've actually been engaged in a four-way conversation with Valve employees including GabeN. I'm sure you can do the same with Diedel.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

Ori_Prior wrote:Screw it then, support tickets suck.
Just look at valve.
No need to be like that.
Diedel will ALWAYS do the best he can for us! ;)
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Ori_Prior wrote:Screw it then, support tickets suck.
Just look at valve.
You can can just stick with that and save yourself from making good experiences whenever you had a bad one in a similar area before.

Actually I give a flying fk about retarded comments like those, and I'm in the mood to tell you right between the eyes.

And btw, you can start making demands when you are paying somebody, or pay for something. If I remember right, D2X-XL comes for free and costs me a significant amount of my free time and my money.

God, how it pisses me off to have to say the same stuff to almost every newcomer with a D2X-XL problem arriving here only because they are too damn lazy and respectless to read a short, clearly labelled announcement at the top of the thread and follow the guidelines posted there for our mutual benefit. Particularly as I am currently drowning in work, yet still do D2X-XL maintenance.

You want me to be polite? Then respect the few, easy to bear D2X-XL area rules and stop stealing my time and my energy!

And this topic is getting locked because you are supposed to create a support ticket.