Faked or not? This is just insane :O

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Faked or not? This is just insane :O

Post by Diedel »

It's hard to believe this isn't fake.
Richard Cranium
DBB Supporter
DBB Supporter

Post by Richard Cranium »

I've seen several videos like that. These guys have incredible aim. The amount of money they spend on ammo must be a lot too.
Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

Neat
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

12 shots in 1.73s.. I like Beretta :)
ImageImage
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

oh, it's real alright.

and folks think that others are hacking with aim like this. It's real.

I know a couple of ppl like this. It truely is frightening to watch.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

yeah we just got a double barrle shot gun. it only shoots 2 times but i could beat you to death with the stock.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

That aint fake. Out here in the US we shoot real good. ;)
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Did you just say \"we\"? :lol:

I think \"he\" shoots really good. And maybe a few other guys.

This guy shoots like a machine with a targetting radar. :shock:
ccb056
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by ccb056 »

I would love to see the schematic on how they reduced the recoil.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

ccb056 wrote:I would love to see the schematic on how they reduced the recoil.
X2 dat!!
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Reasonably easily: direct the exhaust gasses backwards to reduce the \"Equal and opposite\" part of Newton's equation.

Only in America.

Once again, this is a machine designed to shoot people, and targets ONLY. There's no valid reason to take this hunting, and criminals with one of these can kill a lot of people really quickly.

I hope it'll be banned in New Zealand.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

We'll make sure they don't send you one. ;)
Repo Man
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Repo Man »

I am always amused then someone who knows nothing about guns tries to tell the rest of us what constitutes a "good" gun or a "baaaaad" gun.
Mobius wrote:Reasonably easily: direct the exhaust gasses backwards to reduce the "Equal and opposite" part of Newton's equation.
No, Mobi. Venting the gas backward in a shotgun would have it spraying into the shooter's face. Read this for the scoop. Kind interesting how they did it, actually. The one thing I always hated about shotgunning was the darn recoil--this might change my mind.
Mobius wrote: Once again, this is a machine designed to shoot people, and targets ONLY. There's no valid reason to take this hunting, and criminals with one of these can kill a lot of people really quickly.
Wrong again. You can take down a whole lotta ducks quickly with that puppy--and a whole lotta criminals! The clay targets are meant to simulate flying game anyway.

It retails for around $1,500.00. That ain't cheap! I want one...*Drool*

[EDIT: I am not interested in starting another gun control debate BTW].
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

hmm..further extinction of species? (j/k) Although it will kinda defeat the purpose when you can bag your yearly limit in one flock.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

ZOMBIES KILLED YOUR FAMILY!!

you don't need to reload, we did that ★■◆● for you!

SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!
SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Repo Man wrote:You can take down [...] a whole lotta criminals!
I find it interesting that this year has seen a steep increase in the U.S. of deadly gun violence caused by minor offenses like being insulted, and that U.S. criminal experts (from the FBI) expect this to rise sharply during the next years. The seed of violence that has been sown in your nation for years and decades finally seems to bear it's morbid fruit.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Oppression does that to people.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Yea, its funny. Just last week I shot a guy because he looked at me funny.

:roll:
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

I blame lack of responsibility. I don't think parents teach their kids about consequences & responsibility- opting to baby them & let them off the hook instead for their whole life. I think that goes for most families- no matter what religious background.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

I think this'll only be used either:
1: In professional sports. (olympics, to name one)
2: 28 days from now.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

roid wrote:ZOMBIES KILLED YOUR FAMILY!!

you don't need to reload, we did that ***** for you!

SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!
SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!
LMAO!! perfect! :lol:
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Diedel wrote:
Repo Man wrote:You can take down [...] a whole lotta criminals!
I find it interesting that this year has seen a steep increase in the U.S. of deadly gun violence caused by minor offenses like being insulted, and that U.S. criminal experts (from the FBI) expect this to rise sharply during the next years. The seed of violence that has been sown in your nation for years and decades finally seems to bear it's morbid fruit.
NAW.. that's from video games.. duh! ;)
Chaos Death Saurer
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Chaos Death Saurer »

I don't want to get those guys angry. Ever.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

Since Mobius thinks we Americans are all a bunch of under educated, gun toting assasins anyway, why don't we just kill him and prove him right :wink:
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Dedman wrote:Since Mobius thinks we Americans are all a bunch of under educated, gun toting assasins anyway, why don't we just kill him and prove him right :wink:
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Wonder if he thinks the same thing about canadians, seeing as canada began as a hunting nation.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

I find it funny that you continually rip on America for no good reason while you fail to acknowledge the problems in your own country.

Hypocrite. Your own country is turning fascist.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

Top Wop wrote:I find it funny that you continually rip on America for no good reason while you fail to acknowledge the problems in your own country.

Hypocrite. Your own country is turning fascist.
Journalists wrote those vidergame-related articles. Of course they're going to be bloody negative!
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

:roll:

Now thats a red herring if ive ever heard one. The tone in which the articles have been written in are irrelevant and have nothing to do with the fact that the events they are describing have still occured!
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

Well hey, if it's the subject matter you're after, perhaps this can turn you around:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_sho ... _massacres
(Note the 10 \"United States\" in that passage.

Unless you're talking about video game-related crimes, in which case I have no idea why you're complaining in the first place. But hey; you can't prove that those weren't somehow caused by video games, eh?
Oh, except for Bath school. But with a name like that, it was obviously going to be attacked!

I actually don't know what I'm talking about anymore...
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Top Wop wrote:Hypocrite. Your own country is turning fascist.
How well you know Germany. Not. Getting all your wisdom from TV obviously doesn't make you smart.

I would like to know what a school shooting has to do with Nazism. All I can see is a foolish teenager following quite a few American examples, and a clueless politician trying to get some popularity from this.

Btw, I only was a hypocrite if I supported or ignored Nazis, which I don't. One difference between the U.S. and Germany may be that we acknowledge potential problems and deal with them. All you gun lovers do is attack people pointing out your problems. Not being able to react rationally to criticism is either a sign of arrogance or lack of self confidence (though the further is often a consequence of the latter).

You prove your lack of discernment and sober judgement everytime we get in contact. (Oh boy, that was really polite of me.)

Actually it is just ridiculous to claim Germany would turn into a fascist state because of the stuff you brought up, while in the U.S. constitutional rights of the Americans are violated, people can be imprisoned w/o time limit and a judge's approval, millions and millions of people's phone calls are illegally screened by the government, torture is an approved method of 'acquiring informations' from terrorist suspects, terrorists are illegally held in places like Guantanamo Bay, and people speaking up against such practises, exerting their constitutional right of free speech and their own opinion are brandmarked by authorities and media and given a really hard time.

Turning fascist?

You better STFU.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Diedel wrote:How well you know Germany. Not. Getting all your wisdom from TV obviously doesn't make you smart.
How well you know America. Not. Getting all your wisdom from [insert sensationalist news source here] obviously doesn't make you smart.
You prove your lack of discernment and sober judgement everytime we get in contact.
That would be you. Just ask everyone else who have had encounters with you.
Actually it is just ridiculous to claim Germany would turn into a fascist state because of the stuff you brought up, while in the U.S. constitutional rights of the Americans are violated, people can be imprisoned w/o time limit and a judge's approval, millions and millions of people's phone calls are illegally screened by the government, torture is an approved method of 'acquiring informations' from terrorist suspects, terrorists are illegally held in places like Guantanamo Bay, and people speaking up against such practises, exerting their constitutional right of free speech and their own opinion are brandmarked by authorities and media and given a really hard time.
More sensationalism. Do you have proof? Hell, do you even LIVE in this country and see whats going on yourself? The issues I brought up were merely examples, not THE definitive reason, but thats besides the point. Claiming that America is a hell hole and not admitting that Germany has its own problems makes you look bad.

Im done. Talking to you is a waste of time, but if you want to have the dishonorable last word then be my guest.