priceless

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

VonVulcan
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

priceless

Post by VonVulcan »

Don't know if it's true but still funny!!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/abou ... 95936.html
(20:12) STRESSTEST: Im actually innocent this time
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

Ha! I love it! Thats almost as good as the photos of the bride-to-be cheating under the seats at the wedding reception.
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

This link is a story of two pathetic people, not just one.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

There are people like that, just drop by your local court room and watch a few cases, they will be there for sure.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re:

Post by Ferno »

dissent wrote:This link is a story of two pathetic people, not just one.
Pathetic for making a lifetime decision to not have kids? okay!
Star Man Aevum
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Star Man Aevum »

wat
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by snoopy »

Ferno wrote:
dissent wrote:This link is a story of two pathetic people, not just one.
Pathetic for making a lifetime decision to not have kids? okay!
Pathetic for playing her. He shouldn't have hidden it from her, instead of playing along just to turn around and screw her. Waiting until the last minute to tell her didn't benefit him any, and it hurt her a lot more.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Snoopy, I kinda agree with you but what she was doing was totally wrong. She was trying to find an easy way out of a situation she got herself into.

This was the only way she would learn to stop trying to use people. I feel bad she got kocked up but it's her own fault(unless she was raped). She's a user and would of kept on using people. Hopefully she learned a valuable lesson in this.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

I think that is hysterical. About time women like these get nailed to the wall. I can't even imagine how many guys have been completely screwed by women like this.

This is a story of one pathetic person, and one lucky one.
Nirvana
DBB Harasser
DBB Harasser

Re:

Post by Nirvana »

Capm wrote:Ha! I love it! Thats almost as good as the photos of the bride-to-be cheating under the seats at the wedding reception.
LOL, where are these posted???

And wouldn't it be the bride, as receptions are usually after the wedding??? (or was it a rehearsal?)
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

Freaking priceless.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

She got what she deserved in having him tell her the truth but he is a cold hearted person for not telling her until after had sex with her again and letting her think he was going to go along with her plan. He's not much better than she is if at all. He was just better prepared to avoid pregnancy, he wasn't better at not being a self indulgent slob who will play another persons emotions for his own gain.
I think the story is fabricated but simply based on my belief that no one would be so premeditated in delivering a cold hearted blow to someone he supposedly cared about.
I hope for his sake he just made it up because as a story it's funny, as an actual event it was very sad.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Sounds like she was the cold-hearted one, and he got wind of it. He wasn't in it for a serious relationship/wedding/etc, as he noted, and she proved herself to be untrustworthy and unfaithful, why would he have any considerate thoughts for her after that? He never said he really cared for her, they were only dating for 4 months!

He faked going along with her plan just like the 419eater's faked going along with their Nigerian scams. I don't see a difference. The only thing sad is her mindset.
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re:

Post by dissent »

Testiculese wrote:Sounds like she was the cold-hearted one, and he got wind of it. He wasn't in it for a serious relationship/wedding/etc, as he noted, and she proved herself to be untrustworthy and unfaithful, why would he have any considerate thoughts for her after that? He never said he really cared for her, they were only dating for 4 months!
Switch the gender on (most of) the pronouns here, and you will be describing either one person or the other. Like I said, both pathetic.
BigSlideHimself
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by BigSlideHimself »

I agree that they're both pathetic, but certainly the woman moreso than the man.

He used her - at first - and what does that say of someone who has to use a 6th rate woman for sex?
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I feel sorry for the kid, it will never be anything but a meal ticket to it's mother, and probably just a nuisance to it's father. It will likely turn out exactly like either of it's parents, worthless and pathetic.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

ROTFLMAO!!
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Dissent, not in the slightest, the way the story was told.

Bigslide, what impression, other than after the fact, does he give that makes her a 6th rate woman? Looks to me that he had a nice date for a few months that went nutso because she cheated and got knocked up.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

IMO.... Both of them deserve the lives they are getting.

Him, no real lasting relationship (his morals, his willingness to just use her for a \"nice lay\" ... and more).

Her, troubles and a burden because of her willingness to use him for basically the same thing.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Thats ★■◆●ing hilarious! :P Stupid ★■◆● got what was coming to her. :D