Vote For Hillary!

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

WillyP
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Vote For Hillary!

Post by WillyP »

The Clintons have such wonderful friends!
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

Where would Bush's connections to the Bin Laden family rank in terms of sleaze?
WillyP
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by WillyP »

Pretty high, I would reckon, but he's not up for re-election.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

There has only been one election in my life without a Bush/Clinton on the ballot. Why do people keep voting for them?

I just don't get Hilary voters, it has to be a gender thing. \"Yes, lets make it 28 years of the same two families!\".....seriously? How could someone be for that.

If Obama clinches it next week I will be happy. My politics are near identical to McCain, but I also think it would do alot of people good if Obama wins.

My only fear is McCain will lose himself trying to appeal to the conservitives who didn't nominate him. :|
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I could never vote for Hilary because of her quote back in the day “If a company can’t afford to pay for their employee’s health insurance. They don’t deserve to be in business”

YEA! I haven’t seen her make a payroll…
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Here's another tasty morsel

That dude on the left is Jorge Cabrera, a cocaine smuggler.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

This has to be the only BB in the U.S. where a Hilary Clinton thread only yields 5 posts.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

She's not worth any more than that? This is probably the only BB in the US where Hillary is known to be a corporate/military/communist play toy.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Aggressor Prime »

Lol, I'm sure Republican sites know Hillary is a feminazi and a commi.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

Why do you say Hilary is a feminazi?
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

roid wrote:Why do you say Hilary is a feminazi?
The Nazi's supported the destruction of nearly 6 million Jews.

Hillary supports abortion which destroys far more people, killing 22% of the American population produced yearly.

And you can't deny Hillary plays the female card.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Imagine if Barack mentioned his race like she does her gender. He would be crucified. \"What this country needs is a black mans perspective.\" :roll:
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TIGERassault »

Aggressor Prime wrote:Lol, I'm sure Republican sites know Hillary is a feminazi and a commi.
So you're saying that she's both a Nazi and a Communist? Because she supports abortions?

What?
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

She is a Nazi because she supports abortion. She is a Communist because she wants to force universal healthcare.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Aggressor Prime wrote:She is a Nazi because she supports abortion. She is a Communist because she wants to force universal healthcare.
I support the termination of life in a rape victim which constitutes abortion and I support universal healthcare that my congress enjoys. So, since you have labeled me a communist and a Nazi, we really have nothing else to say. :wink:

Have a nice life....

Bettina
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Bet51987 wrote:
Aggressor Prime wrote:She is a Nazi because she supports abortion. She is a Communist because she wants to force universal healthcare.
I support the termination of life in a rape victim which constitutes abortion and I support universal healthcare that my congress enjoys. So, since you have labeled me a communist and a Nazi, we really have nothing else to say. :wink:

Have a nice life....

Bettina
One day Nazism and Communism will be destroyed, and on that day the New World Order will reign, and the Culture of Life will be all that is known. My vote canceling out your vote will bring that day one day closer.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Aggressor Prime wrote:
Bet51987 wrote:

Have a nice life....

Bettina
One day Nazism and Communism will be destroyed, and on that day the New World Order will reign, and the Culture of Life will be all that is known. My vote canceling out your vote will bring that day one day closer.
The religious people here have already canceled my vote many times over...so your a little late. Also, you sound a lot like someone I read in my history book. He committed suicide.

Bee
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Bet51987 wrote:
Aggressor Prime wrote:
Bet51987 wrote:

Have a nice life....

Bettina
The religious people here have already canceled my vote many times over...so your a little late. Also, you sound a lot like someone I read in my history book. He committed suicide.

Bee
Please don't be illogical. Suicide gets you to hell. I wish only to achieve perfection. Perfection is complete being. I am completely human in so much as I am one with God. God lives in heaven. I wish to go to heaven. Heaven is not hell. I wish not to go to hell. Therefore, I wish not to commit suicide. See my logic?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

I see something…but it isn’t logic.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Spidey wrote:I see something…but it isn’t logic.
Explain.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Aggressor Prime wrote: Please don't be illogical. Suicide gets you to hell. I wish only to achieve perfection. Perfection is complete being. I am completely human in so much as I am one with God. God lives in heaven. I wish to go to heaven. Heaven is not hell. I wish not to go to hell. Therefore, I wish not to commit suicide. See my logic?
Nope. I see a man on a stage wearing an armband, preaching to the DBB about the glory of perfection.

Bee
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Bet51987 wrote:
Aggressor Prime wrote: Please don't be illogical. Suicide gets you to hell. I wish only to achieve perfection. Perfection is complete being. I am completely human in so much as I am one with God. God lives in heaven. I wish to go to heaven. Heaven is not hell. I wish not to go to hell. Therefore, I wish not to commit suicide. See my logic?
Nope. I see a man on a stage wearing an armband, preaching to the DBB about the glory of perfection.

Bee
Explain. Why am I wearing an armband?
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

And lo', another thread is put off-topic by AgressorPrime! Happy, happy days!
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

Aggressor Prime wrote:One day Nazism and Communism will be destroyed, and on that day the New World Order will reign, and the Culture of Life will be all that is known. My vote canceling out your vote will bring that day one day closer.
For those who may not know much about what he mentioned in that ...

"New World Order"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nv2.htm

"Culture of Life"
http://www.culture-of-life.org/
http://www.cultureoflifeusa.org/
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

i'm no more inclined to follow any of those links as i am to follow any of ThunderBunny's links. It takes time to wash the \"loon\" outof my hair afterwards, and i've learned nothing in the end other than \"yeah - people are still really stupid\". Been there, done that, no thx.
TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by TechPro »

roid wrote:i'm no more inclined to follow any of those links as i am to follow any of ThunderBunny's links. It takes time to wash the "loon" outof my hair afterwards, and i've learned nothing in the end other than "yeah - people are still really stupid". Been there, done that, no thx.
Normally, I'm not inclined to follow them either. He mentioned the "New World Order will reign" and "the Culture of Life will be all that is known".

There is a lot of conspiracy and suspicion associated with the "New World Order" stuff. People need to be very wary of it.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

TechPro wrote:
roid wrote:i'm no more inclined to follow any of those links as i am to follow any of ThunderBunny's links. It takes time to wash the "loon" outof my hair afterwards, and i've learned nothing in the end other than "yeah - people are still really stupid". Been there, done that, no thx.
Normally, I'm not inclined to follow them either. He mentioned the "New World Order will reign" and "the Culture of Life will be all that is known".

There is a lot of conspiracy and suspicion associated with the "New World Order" stuff. People need to be very wary of it.
I meant "New World Order" in the literal sense. The "order" of society (logic of people's minds) will understand the Culture of Life as supreme over the Culture of Death.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Just where do your religious views hail from, Aggressor Prime? I've been hearing some really odd things from you. Drawing on what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be doing you any good.

Gooberman wrote:
Imagine if Barack mentioned his race like she does her gender. He would be crucified. "What this country needs is a black mans perspective." :roll:
That's a good point.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Sergeant Thorne wrote:Just where do your religious views hail from, Aggressor Prime? I've been hearing some really odd things from you. Drawing on what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be doing you any good.
I'm a Roman Catholic.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Prime,

You'll find a lot of different views on abortion among the people here, none of which are close to the dispassion and hatred of Nazism. I may not agree with Bettina on certain aspects of the subject, but I would never imply that she is like a Nazi, as you did. I honestly think you owe her an apology.

-------------

As to your other implication, I'm curious about your statement about Communism. There's generally a consensus that it doesn't work well, but you seem to believe it goes directly against the Christian faith.

Have you considered the example of the early Christian church in Acts 2:44-45, Acts 4:34-37, and the principles the Israelites lived by in Exodus 16:16-18? It's not full-blown Marxism, but some of the basic principles shown here are certainly don't agree with Capitalism, either.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Foil wrote: I may not agree with Bettina on certain aspects of the subject, but I would never imply that she is like a Nazi, as you did. I honestly think you owe her an apology.
Thanks Foil :wink: but he didn't directly call me a Nazi so no apology is neccessary. I initially thought that he was just being overly passionate about his views but it seems more intense than that... like a passionate hatred. In my church, my priest is also very passionate and when he holds up the Eucharist, the love he has for Jesus is mesmerizing to everyone and I never take my eyes off of him. He holds it up for a long time and his passion is full of light, very unlike Prime's.

Don't let it eat you up Prime.

Bee
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Foil wrote:Prime,

You'll find a lot of different views on abortion among the people here, none of which are close to the dispassion and hatred of Nazism. I may not agree with Bettina on certain aspects of the subject, but I would never imply that she is like a Nazi, as you did. I honestly think you owe her an apology.

-------------

As to your other implication, I'm curious about your statement about Communism. There's generally a consensus that it doesn't work well, but you seem to believe it goes directly against the Christian faith.

Have you considered the example of the early Christian church in Acts 2:44-45, Acts 4:34-37, and the principles the Israelites lived by in Exodus 16:16-18? It's not full-blown Marxism, but some of the basic principles shown here are certainly don't agree with Capitalism, either.
You don't understand the evil of abortion. Not only is it more destructive than Nazism, people dare to keep this destruction of life secret. This is how people can calmly say they are Pro-Choice as if they are for humanity when by that very action they support a slaughter far greater than the Holocaust. Like the Nazis defined the Jews as less than human, today's society defines the unborn baby as unhuman. Many Nazis did not see the destruction of their support at the time they supported Hitler, nor do many people see the destruction of their support for abortion in this day and age.

Pope John Paul II made it very clear that Communism is evil. Search for him calling fascism, nazism and communism great evils.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Bet51987 wrote:
Foil wrote: I may not agree with Bettina on certain aspects of the subject, but I would never imply that she is like a Nazi, as you did. I honestly think you owe her an apology.
Thanks Foil :wink: but he didn't directly call me a Nazi so no apology is neccessary. I initially thought that he was just being overly passionate about his views but it seems more intense than that... like a passionate hatred. In my church, my priest is also very passionate and when he holds up the Eucharist, the love he has for Jesus is mesmerizing to everyone and I never take my eyes off of him. He holds it up for a long time and his passion is full of light, very unlike Prime's.

Don't let it eat you up Prime.

Bee
Don't act like you know my fire within. I show no hatred to anyone. I take in the Eucharist every Sunday with no less passion than the Priest that performs the Sacrament at your Mass, recognizing the bread as the body of my Lord. But I think you fail to understand what this means. We Catholics take in Jesus not to be magically saved, but to allow Jesus to enter our bodies so that we may become like Him, perfect. By taking in the Eucharist, we take on the Cross of Jesus, the Cross of Perfection in an imperfect world. We are called to fight out against death and promote life. I do not wish evil on anyone, quite the opposite. I want people to embrace the Truth before the falsehoods within them destroy them. Sometimes the Truth may be blinding, especially for those who always lived in the darkness before, but Catholics should not deny the Truth to those who need it the most, these dwellers of the dark.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

Your culture of life is killing this planet, Prime. We need far less humans than we have now. About 2 billion less. 22% off this country's population growth is a good thing!

Humans need predators, I think. (Besides ourselves)
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Foil »

Aggressor Prime wrote:

You'll find a lot of different views on abortion among the people here...
You don't understand the evil of abortion.
Now you're apparently making assumptions about my stance on abortion, and you're very wrong.

Do a search for posts by me with the word 'abortion' - you'll find that I've gotten flak for being one of the most outspoken pro-life people here.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Foil »

Testiculese wrote:We need far less humans than we have now. About 2 billion less. 22% off this country's population growth is a good thing!

True, population growth is too high for humanity to sustain for much longer. But there is a huge moral difference between keeping population growth down via contraception and the intentional taking of an already-conceived life. If they're morally the same to you, would you consider the taking of a newborn's life any different?

Also, you said humans need predators "other than ourselves"... but that seems to be the very definition of abortion to me, humans intentionally taking human lives. So what did you mean there?
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Foil wrote:
Aggressor Prime wrote:

You'll find a lot of different views on abortion among the people here...
You don't understand the evil of abortion.
Now you're apparently making assumptions about my stance on abortion, and you're very wrong.

Do a search for posts by me with the word 'abortion' - you'll find that I've gotten flak for being one of the most outspoken pro-life people here.
If you are against abortion 100% the time no matter what the case and believe it should be banned in all cases, then I am sorry for assuming you are not pro-life. My post still applies to all people who do not fit this description.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Foil wrote:
Testiculese wrote:We need far less humans than we have now. About 2 billion less. 22% off this country's population growth is a good thing!

True, population growth is too high for humanity to sustain for much longer. But there is a huge moral difference between keeping population growth down via contraception and the intentional taking of an already-conceived life. If they're morally the same to you, would you consider the taking of a newborn's life any different?

Also, you said humans need predators "other than ourselves"... but that seems to be the very definition of abortion to me, humans intentionally taking human lives. So what did you mean there?
While the central topic right now is abortion, thank you for bringing in the concept of contraceptions.

While these devices are not as severe as abortion for they do not murder babies, they do disgrace sex (the creation of the Trinity in which God imprints his image on a new being) and therefore are also evil.
Aggressor Prime
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Testiculese wrote:Your culture of life is killing this planet, Prime. We need far less humans than we have now. About 2 billion less. 22% off this country's population growth is a good thing!

1 spiritual being is greater than all the physical beings in the uiniverse. The universe was made for man and we are the universe's rulers, not the other way around. If you believe otherwise, think about what it would mean if you killed yourself to save the physical world. It is totally illogical and therefore you won't do it. Why should anyone else?

The earth can only be better off with more humans. We are perfected by perfecting our natures (which other humans can help us do), not killing imperfect people (since everyone is currently imperfect, killing imperfect people is killing everyone). Every human is born with a purpose no physical being can accomplish that can perfect the human race. Every human we murder is another wasted purpose and another step away from imperfection. The more imperfect we are, the less complete we are, the more unhappy we become, the closer our ultimate destruction becomes.

Sorry for the triple post, but I just made a post to each post I wanted to comment on.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

$10 says that, although Prime has a distinct foetuses-are-life-too stance, he beleives that sperm and the egg by themselves are distinctly unhuman in every way and can be killed off whenever you want without being morally bankrupt.