Ship Movement (or the lack thereof =P)

D2X-XL - Descent II update for modern systems with many new features and enhanced graphics. Home Page

Moderators: Grendel, Aus-RED-5

Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Ship Movement (or the lack thereof =P)

Post by Neo »

What the heck is wrong with the movement of ships in the latest version of D2X-XL? I am using the keyboard and trying to fly forward. I move forward like a few meters and then the ship stops. Same with rolling/banking. The only thing that really gets me going is the Afterburner. What gives?
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Irgendwie habe ich keine Lust mehr, immer wieder neu zu sagen wo so ne Meldung hingehört.

www.descent2.de/forum

www.sourceforge.net/projects/d2x-xl
Neo
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Neo »

heh... well I have no idea what that means, but thanks for the hyperlinks. ^_~
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

Neo wrote:heh... well I have no idea what that means, but thanks for the hyperlinks. ^_~
well what he really writes isn't very nice, here's his mean words as in a translation:

German:
Diedel wrote:Irgendwie habe ich keine Lust mehr, immer wieder neu zu sagen wo so ne Meldung hingehört.
English:
Somehow I have no more desire to say it again and again, here are where these posts belong.

@ Diedel

He didn't do anything wrong, use some common sense please, it's not polite to use a language which others can't read nor understand.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

It's amazing how you still have the cheek to teach me about being polite after what you have been saying here.

It says enough about you that you started to throw hissy fits simply after being told to stop it in the D2X-XL forum.

You are just a joke in your narcissist self admiration. You really have a problem with your perception of reality.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

Diedel wrote:It's amazing how you still have the cheek to teach me about being polite after what you have been saying here.

It says enough about you that you started to throw hissy fits simply after being told to stop it in the D2X-XL forum.

You are just a joke in your narcissist self admiration. You really have a problem with your perception of reality.
heh I just stated the obvious, Neo asked for help , normally you should help him , unless you don't know the solution of teh problem...what you did is obviously the opposite like ugh the entire world knows, blaming me isn't right as you know that deep in your soul, you just can't admit it, you are so weak minded.

maybe your idea of closing this section isn't a bad idea after all, I stand up for my comrades you morely reject the innocent as blame them for your own insults.

Guess what I don't really care about you anymore you used to be different as kind in the old days, you have changed too much lad.

I think you should reread of what you all have written think deep down and then you may realize what you are doing wrong.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

The way you have been behaving towards me you better shut up and start with yourself.

I haven't changed. You simply never revealed how low you actually are before. If you think you can call me an idiot in my own forum, you are as stupid as you are anti-social. If you knew to behave like a man - and not like a dumb boy with a frenzie when being told where he's wrong - you'd have appreciated that all that was needed to get along with me was an apology.

As it is now, you just rank as a stupid boy for me, 31 or not.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Cry some more!
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Ferno,

I remember well when you talked with the Core Decision people, always saying \"we\" and \"us\" until told that there is no \"we\" for you ... seeing that really removed all doubt I had about the driving force within you. You are begging to be \"somebody\", to have say somewhere, but oh pity, neither me or the CD team grants you being just anything, not to speak of the Boss in their projects ... ;)

Too bad, isn't it?

Go look for a crutch for your broken ego somewhere else, will you, hm? ;)
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

LOL. Anything else you'd like to add? :D
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Gold Leader »

Diedel wrote:Ferno,

I remember well when you talked with the Core Decision people, always saying "we" and "us" until told that there is no "we" for you ... seeing that really removed all doubt I had about the driving force within you. You are begging to be "somebody", to have say somewhere, but oh pity, neither me or the CD team grants you being just anything, not to speak of the Boss in their projects ... ;)

Too bad, isn't it?

Go look for a crutch for your broken ego somewhere else, will you, hm? ;)
Big words and a small heart man, you remind me of...nevermind actually.

Created enemies you have, makings allies simply not..

I sense the Dark Side in you.

As these were my last two cents from here on.
Aus-RED-5
DBB Friend
DBB Friend

Post by Aus-RED-5 »

man.... enough already. :roll: