Assassin’s Creed

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Assassin’s Creed

Post by JMEaT »

Picked up this game last night for the PS3.

...Holy crap. I haven't played a game this habit forming in a long time. The graphics are beautiful @ 1080i and the movement is fluid. The story is awesome; however there are so many names to remember it's a little overwhelming. The icons on the mini-map help find objectives in the huge landscapes and cities.

The game reminds me of a mix of games. The character interactions reminds me of GTA, the massive \"overworld\" complete with horse to ride reminds me of Zelda TP, the desire to remain unnoticed by guards and ability to flee/sneak and \"blend\" from enemies is totally MGS.

The game is rather linear but you are free to leave current cities and explore the country and previous cities. There are some optional objectives. The more you do the more \"life bars\" you gain.

If you haven't played it and have a system that can, highly recommended. Just wanted to share with the game heads here. :)

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/experience/
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

Yah man, I have that for the 360. I loved that game and couldn't turn it off. The graphics were absoutely astounding, the story line was solid and it was just nice to slice people apart with the blades. The only thing I don't like is that when finished, you can't go back and finish parts of the story with your character maxed out in terms of weapons. Makes replayability a little tough...
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Yeah.... Dk love playing Assassin's Creed on 360 too.

I am far too busy with my life to get addicted to the game so I haven't played it. :P
Defender
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Defender »

I've got me AC on the 360, I loved it. Stopped playing before I beat it, but I'm looking forward to picking it back up again at some point.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Wow, is it really that good? I heard from everywhere that it sucks.
[]V[]essenjah
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by []V[]essenjah »

Yeah, really good game but pretty repetitive. I got to the last two assassinations and just stopped playing for some reason.