Crazy Girl On Train.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Crazy Girl On Train.

Post by TigerRaptor »

This is a bad case of PMS or she really is nuts.

TechPro
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TechPro »

I think she was mugging for the camera ... and was probably high as a kite.

Meh...
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

I'm with Tech. The gal was on something.

uh.. how did you find that?
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

It was in the YouTube related section of some 7 year kid hijacking his grandmothers SUV. :P

Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

Anyone have a LOLCAT picture captioned \"A life, you needs one!\"
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Where's a curari dart when you need one? ;)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

PMS and DRUGS, at the same time! :P
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Duper »

Topher wrote:Anyone have a LOLCAT picture captioned "A life, you needs one!"
couldn't find it but found this instead. ^^

but i like this best..

roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

wow this was surreal.

i guess it can be explained that the young girl was in the mindset of a rap-off (what is the word for this? you know what i mean right?).
So... in her mind she was expecting the old woman to get up and rap back to her? That would have been kinda funny.

I wanna hear the old woman bust some rhymes about being old and wise hoe. yeaaaaaaa.

You know... when you think about it - what this girl did was actually pretty healthy for society. She seems to be off her ★■◆●ing face - i'd NORMALLY expect someone like this to be acting physically violent and dangerous. But instead, she was just bustin rhymes! What if everyone did that instead of getting into physical fights?

This is kinda cool when you think of it from that POV.
This is a woman off-her-tits, expressing her likely inappropriate anger NON-VIOLENTLY. Thus - Society is relatively undamaged.

when you consider how much of our culture and and great (ok and terrible) things in society are fueled by strong emotions like love, hatred, fear, anger. If you can take physical violence outof it and redirect it into something else - like what this girl is doing (seemingly insticitvely!), then this culture has the capability to do great things.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

...No

Being loud, disrespectful, and disruptive is not healthy for society at all, even if you see it as taking the place of violence.

Keep trying, though. Maybe you'll stumble onto something that actually holds up under scrutiny. :P
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

non-violently? That was UNPHYSICAL (in the sense that no blows were landed), but it was Not non-violent.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

[edited: lol i can't say that]

Are you two trollin me?
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Disrespectful and disruptive ain't a good subsitute for violence. It's just as strong as physical violence. Just think, would you want your kids seeing or experiencing that sort of play? I wouldn't.

Honestly, the only black nowadays I've seen that has been trying to do good or make any positive change in society is Obama. Not that I'm saying he's good for President. We ain't gonna know that unless he spent 4 years being President. :P I'm just saying he's a good example for what he's been doing before he focused on the presidency.

And Will Smith. And a few others whose names I can't think of right now. It's just a shame that after all the hard work Martin L. King did, bad views are coming back to the black's society.
TIGERassault
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by TIGERassault »

Hoo-ray, racism! Great work there, Kiran! :roll:
Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Palzon »

A nice mood disorder, by itself, could cause that behavior. I'm going with bipolar.
Gold Leader
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: Crazy Girl On Train.

Post by Gold Leader »

TigerRaptorFX wrote:This is a bad case of PMS or she really is nuts.

Holy moley she's psyched hahah lmao with that one
Blue-Leader: Dual Six-Core AMD OpteronDP 2435 D0, 4x 4096MB PC2-6400 ECC Reg Kingston Value Ram, Supermicro H8DAE-2
Firefox: Dual Two-Core AMD OpteronDP 285 E6, 4x 2048MB PC-3200 ECC Reg HP/Micron Server Ram, ASUS K8N-DL
Admiral Thrawn
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Admiral Thrawn »

Kiran wrote:Disrespectful and disruptive ain't a good subsitute for violence. It's just as strong as physical violence. Just think, would you want your kids seeing or experiencing that sort of play? I wouldn't.

Honestly, the only black nowadays I've seen that has been trying to do good or make any positive change in society is Obama. Not that I'm saying he's good for President. We ain't gonna know that unless he spent 4 years being President. :P I'm just saying he's a good example for what he's been doing before he focused on the presidency.

And Will Smith. And a few others whose names I can't think of right now. It's just a shame that after all the hard work Martin L. King did, bad views are coming back to the black's society.
You would see more if you took off the goggles. You're not going to take notice of the blacks or any minorities in particular if they aren't doing anything bad in the first place. You probably come across a multitude of blacks a day, but since they are just acting normal, it's no big deal, they go by unnoticed. You tend to notice when you come across that one that just acts in a way that society would consider innappropriate. Your reticular cortex is just focused on the wrong things.

Otherwise, if your statement were true, every black person you see would beat your azz as soon as they see you hehe. THEN you might have a valid point.
Another Soul Korrupted
http://www.korrupted.net
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Agreed, Thrawn.

Kiran, the statement \"the only black nowadays I've seen that has been trying to do good...\" tells me you probably don't encounter many black folk on a day-to-day basis. Am I correct?

When I moved from Oklahoma City to a Denver suburb a couple years ago, I went from an area where many of my neighbors and nearly half the people at my church were black... to an area that's about as 'white-bread' as it gets. So I certainly understand not knowing by virtue of geographic area, and I hope that's the case from what you said.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

if ya notice, there were only blacks on that train. That girl was the only one going nuts. ... one guy went off on her ;a young guy, but someone takes him aside. \"All is well\" only because everyone left her alone. ... not that that is always the best course of action.
TheCope
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by TheCope »

Kiran wrote:And Will Smith. And a few others whose names I can't think of right now. It's just a shame that after all the hard work Martin L. King did, bad views are coming back to the black's society.
:)

10% of all humans are worth your time for friendship in my experience. The rest are trying to work you for something.

That chick was getting in an elders face over some ego trip - and that represents black culture to you? That is plain idiotic. Leave your farm town, once.

These guys are being diplomatic with you - you don't deserve it. Obama? Will Smith? Politicians and entertainers? Are you serious? The 2 worst categories you could ever choose...LOLOLOL.

Do yourself a favor and become part of the world in which we live in - and you will see 5 times as much white trash ruining things with their no event horizons.

Are you serious???
shaleblade
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by shaleblade »

Hilarious.
(Fav'd)
Wings
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by Wings »

Kiran wrote:-
Wow, I'd remove that if I were you, haha.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

Ah man, you guys are right. It was wrong of me to say that. I got a little too caught up in reading the commentaries on the Youtube and relating my bad experiences with them. I shouldn't have overlooked the fact that the majority of the blacks I pass on a daily basis was acting normal. I do see a lot of blacks on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, there are a few drawbacks on where I live that affects the way I think when I hear something like this. I do live in an area where attention gets focused when a black person does something wrong. If it's a white person, he/she doesn't get as much media attention.
I'm sure some of you guys remember the double murder of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom in TN. Somehow racism got involved in the case. I live close to that area so it bad for awhile.
I also have encounters where blacks try to make it look like the whites are being discriminating. That happens quite a bit.
Guess I'll need to work on keeping an open mind in this area. I apologize for offending some people here with my blind statement.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Don't worry, Kiran. :) I've regretted things I said straight from my emotions before, too. It's doubly tough when it comes out on written forums, it's a lot harder to take back.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

I was wondering about this gals bf. what's up with him just sitting there??

(and no worries Kiran, seemed a bit outta character for you.)
TOR_LordRaven
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by TOR_LordRaven »

That old lady did exactly what she should have done. She was being provoked, and didn't respond. From what you can tell, she just acked like the girl wasn't there. Nothing was said back, no body language, and you can't see but I wouldn't doubt if the old lady didn't even look at her.

When the guy grabs her Hat, she starts yelling \"Im pressing Charges\". So if the old woman would have done anything at all to acknowledge her, im guessing it WOULD have turned physical.

And BTW - all of that goes no matter what race she is. Ive seen white kids do the same thing.
BigSlideHimself
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by BigSlideHimself »

Kiran wrote:Disrespectful and disruptive ain't a good subsitute for violence. It's just as strong as physical violence. Just think, would you want your kids seeing or experiencing that sort of play? I wouldn't.

Don't worry Kiran it's already forgotten.
Money!
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Money! »

Didn't read the thread. Saw first 30 seconds of video. This girl is definitely fucked up.

Actually, I can't remember the last time I wasn't fucked up on BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit).
Birdseye wrote:It's never over